Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. (1990 Views)

Anyone Want To Start A Small Business? / Does Anyone Want To Import Furniture From China / Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2012
Hello everyone.

The business start from old time from here, lots of people into it, it can make some people good, it also can make some people bad, who know its real meaning?

Please share your thinking here, you also can get good point from here, trust me!

Thanks
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by Okeme01(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2012
Hi,
pls, i'm looking for marketer/distributor of chemicals
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 1:52am On Oct 16, 2012
Okeme01: Hi,
pls, i'm looking for marketer/distributor of chemicals

ok, what chemicals?
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2012
hi
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by Okeme01(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2012
the detergent Chemicals, and used cooking oil used to refine the biodiesel
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2012
welcome more
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
k
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
welcome more
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]i intend going into desktop publishing and printing,who knows how viable it is and the cost of set up,my biz location is owerri
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 1:33am On Oct 18, 2012
ok
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by Azcreativ(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2012
it is a viable business. But do a good research on your own coz the business is highly profitable and every business with its own risk.
Emzybrown: [color=#006600][/color]i intend going into desktop publishing and printing,who knows how viable it is and the cost of set up,my biz location is owerri
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 1:53am On Oct 19, 2012
Morning
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by BarkerHicks: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2012
Hello Friends,

Thanks for this type of suggestion, I want to know more about business related things of China.

Thanks and Regards,
Barker Hicks
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2012
Barker Hicks: Hello Friends,

Thanks for this type of suggestion, I want to know more about business related things of China.

Thanks and Regards,
Barker Hicks

What you want to know, we can talk
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by Lakol: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2012
i am into dry cleaning business for 4 yrs now with necessary equipments, and i need to expand it, i have the capital for the expansion but i need marketer to market for me in offices and banks.pls kindly give me a clue
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lakol: i am into dry cleaning business for 4 yrs now with necessary equipments, and i need to expand it, i have the capital for the expansion but i need marketer to market for me in offices and banks.pls kindly give me a clue

I think you can print some advertisement, and then distributed to those who need
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by oyekoya02: 2:26am On Oct 20, 2012
a
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by shiftceo: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2012
My friends, why do you keep thinking about business to do? Is it because the richest people in d world are enterpreneurs? Well datz ryt. Do you want business ideas you can do with as little as N5000 and make as much as N15,000 monthly. The 2 business I own is as a result of the mobile service I subscribed to 7months ago, and I av been receiving fantastic business ideas. This service is called 'business ng'. Just send "bizng" to 33810. You will be amazed on business ideas u neva thought of that brings good profit. All the best friends.
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by wablet(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
I'm thinking of setting up a small modern bakery. Pls can I have a clue on what ill need and how much it will cost. I live in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lakol: i am into dry cleaning business for 4 yrs now with necessary equipments, and i need to expand it, i have the capital for the expansion but i need marketer to market for me in offices and banks.pls kindly give me a clue

Employ a beautiful young girl or handsome young man who should dress well and go to banks with a flier in hand to advertise your business to bankers. Its simple. Dont think bankers are un-approachable.
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by onyeka205(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
We have up to 25 million barrels of crude oil for sale, interested buyers can contact me on campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by netawuf: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
I into security. Services. And I need good connection. To give. Me contract and expanding my business. Am really. Ready for equity. Contact. Me asap
08095720484.p
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by aruzuoke(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2012
I want to expand my IT biz. I deal on computer accessories and networking items like routers, switches, adapters and flash drives.
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by betran65: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2012
I av a very good business idea but all I need is land space wit mayb an accomadtion on it or close to it,no building required or construction. I and owner would make agreements on owners benefit while space owner also learns d business and its worth it, could make a million a yr
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by sirbanje(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
We Supply You Caps For Pet Bottle Water @ N1.55k

Wholesale plastic bottle caps at Mindscope Bottles. Dispensing & non dispensing bottle caps in stock for fast delivery. PET table water caps at wholesale prices & volume discounts. we can supply you table water caps for as low as N1.55k. We also deliver at your door step.

You've Found The Right Guys- call our Lagos contacts on 07035533061 or email: sirbanje@yahoo.com

PLEASE INTRODUCE US TO SOMEONE INTO TABLE WATER BUSINESS, CARBONIZED DRINKS AND OTHER PET BOTTLE USERS. THANK YOU

Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by wisemanj(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
hello i m patrick by name please do you how much it cost to publishe 300copies of book with 37 page
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by osarhiemen: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
I have a computer outfit that renders computer services as typsetting, graphics, scanning, photocopy etc.
I need someone who is well experienced and financially capable to partner with me. (lagos residence only and a genuine christian)
Interested? call 017656867
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by jossy26: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
betran65: I av a very good business idea but all I need is land space wit mayb an accomadtion on it or close to it,no building required or construction. I and owner would make agreements on owners benefit while space owner also learns d business and its worth it, could make a million a yr

I have a space in ogun state and would like to partake in the biz; let me know your plans and we take it from there.
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by wealth4us: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
I'm into I.T Solutions business. I've e-hospittal solution for hospital automations. e-shop solution for retail shops, supermarkets, e.t.c., e-scanner device with software for car scanners/ mechanics. Please i will need to expand my client base. You have a percentage for every client that comes through you. You can call me on 08060216544.

Regards
Re: Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. by mikerob116(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
osarhiemen: I have a computer outfit that renders computer services as typsetting, graphics, scanning, photocopy etc.
I need someone who is well experienced and financially capable to partner with me. (lagos residence only and a genuine christian)
Interested? call 017656867

Hi,I am Yemi
Well i am interested, i am into full time Printing Technology,
Computer Graphics business & Printing Business can not do without
one another. kindly send me a mail so that we talk more from there & know what&what we can do together.
digitalprints2008@gmail.com / 08035819211
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Turn N30k Into N200k In A Month??? / Entrepreneurship- An Art Or Science, Or Could It Be Both? / Name What You Want & Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.