Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? (2877 Views)

Does Anyone Want To Import Furniture From China / Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. / How To Start A Clothing Line Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by kevin7911: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2006
We are a clothing manufacturer from China, We have build up a successfull clothing line with my USA partner.if you need to set up a clothing line,plz let me know.
We can produce all kinds of clothing with good quality and competitive price.

My email:
kevin082312@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by naijacutee(f): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2006
Thank you, Kevin but I heard imported clothes were banned by the Nigerian Government. Or are they still?
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by Damsal(f): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2006
I want to set up a clothing line i have ma designs and logo, but i need some business advice before i go in. And since i'm a very sceptical person i'll have to meet the person i'm going to be working with if i am to. So are u actually located in china? and i'm not very familier with many fabrics particular names so i'm going to need quite some help on that.
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by kevin7911: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2006
hi, I have sent email to you, if have question or anything I can help, you can write to me by email.
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by adebaxton(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2010
I am interested in this business but i shall be grateful if you can get back to me with your rates
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by Tuyis: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
naijacutee:

Thank you, Kevin but I heard imported clothes were banned by the Nigerian Government. Or are they still?

They are still banned. You run the risk of losing your money if you attempt to smuggle them.
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by stagger: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
it does not take much to set up a clothing line, depending on what you want.

It requires being creative, design something unique, then convert your design into sewing patterns using specialized software, then print out your patterns according to sizes, trace them out, and then sew them using the recommended fabrics.

All can be done right here in Nigeria. I do this and it is not so complicated. It is just that you need your money to pay my organisation to do all this for you.

Then you get your brand name registered and appended to your clothes and voila!

Your brand is ready.

Question is who is ready to pay for all this to be done for them?
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by sasifun1: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
Contacts please,
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by stagger: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Imported clothes are banned. Truth is the foreign designers have closed our eyes for too long. If you use their methods and match it all up with a good quality fabric and proper sewing finishing, you can get products as good as any top designer in the world.
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by sasifun1: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
so where can we get all these in Nigeria?
Phone Numbers?
Emails?
Website?
would really go a long way to help,
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by fastkudi: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
interested email me @ fastkudi@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by stagger: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
Anyone who is truly serious about this and who is ready to PAY for this process should contact me on 08027601655.

I charge $10,000 for the entire process (negotiable though). So it is only for those who are serious enough to see this project from beginning to end. And you will have to meet me in my factory so you see the process in action.
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by imam2: 5:15pm On May 30, 2010
i want to start a clothing business in kaduna with 300k, i to want concentrate on natives, particularly northern stuff. i need serious advice. my email kachalla2006@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by ayo84(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2010
kool, i have a clothing line already, we sell tshirt online,9ja teeshirts.its called 9jawear

check us on facebook: www.facebook.com/9jawear

our online store is : www.zazzle.com/9jawear

i wud be lloking for partners to partner on large scale printing and delivery, you can send me an email to : dutonialmx@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? by kittykatty: 10:09pm On May 31, 2010
I am very interested in this. please send the details to liltotsfashion@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

N500 Billion From Moringa, Says Dr. Ozunmba, President, Moringa Dev. Asso Of Nig / What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. / Organogram Of Central Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.