Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? (27097 Views)

A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by oradee: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
na wa..i havent even started reading the thread and 60% of the comments are hidden.. undecided
hide my post too biko...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cute pic. She always has a great smile.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Basildon1:
Bless you for that comment! Typical Naija style! The ability to hide comments had to be over abused by a mod. Mod, you might as well close the thread while your itchy fingers are at it!
Hahahahaha! YOU WERE ACTUALLY TALKING TO THE CHIEF THREAD DAMAGER: MISSY B. SHE IS THE ONLY MOD I KNOW WHOSE RIGHT HAND IS ALWAYS ON THE "HIDE" BUTTON AND THE LEFT HAND ALWAYS ON THE "BAN" BUTTON 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
nyere84: If my Bobo cheats on me with Tiwa Savage, i go shake him hand and accept him back. because, i knw say he go market wella wella. The babe “figure 8“ dey kill me.
*signs of a lesbian on rampage* SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by eherbal(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yes there're actually lovers.you need to see them some 2months ago at dfs studios in ikeja.they were necking and kissing each other on the lips,and had the guys on set grumbling.she featured in 2face star lager beer promo along side wizkid and m.i.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by suwailad(f): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2012
really ugly lady by modern standards
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2012
exxell: Hahahahaha! YOU WERE ACTUALLY TALKING TO THE CHIEF THREAD DAMAGER: MISSY B. SHE IS THE ONLY MOD I KNOW WHOSE RIGHT HAND IS ALWAYS ON THE "HIDE" BUTTON AND THE LEFT HAND ALWAYS ON THE "BAN" BUTTON 24/7.
Power drunk I guess! Smh!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 16, 2012
lol, I so want to know what was written in those hidden posts. grin grin

Oh well, I love Tiwa Savage and I wish her d best always!! cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by ofiladee(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Whether she dey date the guy oooo, that's not our problem. I wish her well, the dude looks good.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Alaafialoro(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2012
suwailad: really ugly lady by modern standards
Which kind modern standard be dat? I know say na bad belle dey worry u. Don‘t beef her because u are ugly,atleast usef fine pass Iyabo OBJ.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by DICKtator: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2012
*Shollypopz:
lol, I so want to know what was written in those hidden posts. grin grin

Oh well, I love Tiwa Savage and I wish her d best always!! cheesy
probably had to do with "how does this REDUCE" the price of garri" which has unfortunately gone up as regards the price
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Jeezy: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2012
Show us the firefight jor mod!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by olumaxi(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2012
lalaosky: Tiwa Savage is one of Nigeria’s most talented singers and songwriters.That she is beautiful is no news. She is an embodiment of sexiness and has a captivating aura and personality. Until recently Tiwa Savage had not been linked romantically with anyone, except if you count the rumoured -but - vehemently-denied relationship with Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy.

Is that is about to change? The Mavin first lady was seen at the Elite Model Look 2012 recently held in Lagos in company of her beau Manager Tee Billz, and the pair looked like an Item – eye witnesses say they both stepped
on the red carpet in style as they posed for photographs. Tiwa is usually alone on the red carpet so it really was a big deal this time, since she had company, as all attention quickly shifted to the couple, and the cameramen kept clicking away.

Tiwa Savage and her manger Tee Billz seemed to enjoy all the attention, and he may have used that opportunity to pass on
a message as she planted a soft kiss on Tiwa’s cheek, whose face lit up instantly. We’re told they did not spend a moment away from each other during the event and the after party. Is this a confirmation of what many have been suspecting? Or just an innocent PDA between two people who work very closely and are fond of each other? We’re eager to find out!

http://thenetng.com/news/tiwa-savage-and-manager-in-public-display-of-affectionare-they-officially-dating/
to av writen she hasnt been romanticaly linkd wit any1 is an error..cos tiwa confesd to av a soft spot 4 drSid..mayb she's only tryna drive drSid to jealosy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by nagoma(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2012
If you look carefully you will see that it's Tiwa's image but actually a plastic doll. Just look at the face, the plastic smile, look at the arm. The background canvass and the writing on it is also helpful. It is a model- a good copy.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Dahbutter(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Oh is dat the Tiwa Savage? And pepul were saying she was fine angry maybe cos dis pic isn't fotoshoped
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Stevez32(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Is It Me, Or Does Tee Billz's Neck Tie Actually Look like A Cutlass?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Abdulmalik1: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2012
av got my bussiness to attend 2
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by victorNRceo: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2012
men,tiwa is cute(very),with nice public figure,i wish she finds a awesome man. But women,most times get to marry guys who proposed first and whom they learned to love overtime(whether cute or not).
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
berem: Too many hidden posts! So what's the use commenting? Abeg Missy B,make you follow hide my post as I dey type finish. undecided
Lmao!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
suwailad: really ugly lady by modern standards
Na God created her ooooo so don't call her ugh plsssssssss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Goldieluks: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
nagoma:

I don't know her either. Does one have to know all savages?

wow.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by tpia5: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma: If you look carefully you will see that it's Tiwa's image but actually a plastic doll. Just look at the face, the plastic smile, look at the arm. The background canvass and the writing on it is also helpful. It is a model- a good copy.

lol.

btw, which savage do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / Regina Askia's Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Beautiful In New Photos / Recent Photos Of Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.