Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play (27103 Views)

Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by lalasticlala(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji has been called the Julia Roberts of Africa for her “exceptional talent and glamorous looks”. But there’s so much more about this highly sought-after actress. So we take you back to one of her most interesting revelations in an interview she granted Mimi Magazine years back when she talked about the biggest misconception people have about her.

The question the interviewer, Lola Kingo, asked Genevieve Nnaji was, “Everyone thinks they know you like they’re your best friend, what is the biggest misconception people have about you?”

In Genevieve’s words: “That statement is so true and nobody has put it quite like that to me. Most people I meet already feel they know me. Some don’t realize that I am nothing like the characters I have played. They are surprised that I am a bit reserved. I love listening to people and not the other way round. I would say that the biggest misconception is that I am an arrogant person. I find that when one is principled or confident, people tend to misread it as arrogance.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/genevieve-nnajis-most-interesting-revelation/

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by englishmart(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
it doesn't change anything

Where's her certificate?
Hope it's not with the Army?

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by freshness2020: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sorry Genny. ♈όϋ have to give up something to get something! Keep doing your thing as far it's legal!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:
it doesn't change anything

Where's her certificate?
Hope it's not with the Army?
On a thread lalasticlala created about Genevieve being a schood drop-out is a blatant LIE.

She's a graduate of UNILAG according to her wikipedia and UNILAG own.

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by englishmart(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
freshness2020:
Wow!
isn't it too early to book space?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
al diz big grammar sha angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by elantraceey(f): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:

Sorry but where's the big grammer?

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
No wonder you Never pass JAMB undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by ArchEnemy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
....I find that when one is principled or confident, people tend to misread it as arrogance.”.... that is sometimes true. But I need to meet you in person to confirm

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by freshness2020: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:
isn't it too early to book space?
..how much seun D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pay ♈όϋ as a class captain of NL or ♈όϋ D̶̲̅ε̲̣y do charity work for here?

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nobody want to be termed arrogant.....

Even if you can see them exhibit that traits
They always find an excuse
We always justify ourselves and not work on those weakness

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by pekeyim: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
If things get to dry e fit reach.

Until then.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Vivly(f): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Julia Roberts of whaaa? grin
There's a lot of difference between both of them.
Julia dates poor guys undecided Genevieve is too big to try that undecided
From all her movies, she looks reserved so no big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Missmossy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm its her issue anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by englishmart(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
freshness2020:

..how much seun D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pay ♈όϋ as a class captain of NL or ♈όϋ D̶̲̅ε̲̣y do charity work for here?
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by dOnLarich: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

No wonder you Never pass JAMB undecided
xori to dissapoint u cutie, m done with jamb about 2 yrs ago nd wil only nid it for my clearance in skul nxt yr...so u c, m not in ya league jambass

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
xori to dissapoint u cutie, m done with jamb about 2 yrs ago nd wil only nid it for my clearance in skul nxt yr...so u c, m not in ya league jambass
WoW!

So your JAMB result is still valid even after two years? shocked

Madam which country you write your own? grin

16 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Sorry but where's the big grammer?
hey bae, wen i typed big grammer i didnt mean that d diction d op used there is difficult...nxt tym u dnt understand a comment, better reserve urz* no homo*

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!

She even wrote jambass instead of jambite.

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!

...b4 u start opening ur big teeth d, jamb reg no. is used for clearance for finals in d uni...b patient u wil soon b taught that in skul if jamb favors u diz yr wink

27 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

grin grin grin
...urrgh! i was referring d jambass to him, nd not d jambite or jambito u knw* shakes head* got anoda dumbhead...runs outta thread(d jambasses here shud folo me for tutorial)*no homo*

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
...b4 u start opening ur big teeth d, jamb reg no. is used for clearance for finals in d uni...b patient u wil soon b taught that in skul if jamb favors u diz yr wink
So you're in your final year and you can't even type a complete sentence without using short hand

See the way the letters are dancing about like a masquerade on new yam festival grin

SMH -_-

27 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Rilwayne001: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
...b4 u start opening ur big teeth d, jamb reg no. is used for clearance for finals in d uni ...b patient u wil soon b taught that in skul if jamb favors u diz yr wink

I think these minors are not aware of the underlined....they will surely come to know.

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

grin grin grin
i just tire grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you're in your final year and you can't even type a complete sentence without using short hand

See the way the letters are dancing about like a masquerade on new yam festival grin

SMH -_-

Lol....hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I think these minors are not aware of the underlined....they will surely come to know.
'i think therefore i am' sure de will understand wot it means sum day...from ya signature 'cogito ergo sum' wink

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

SMH -_-
bliv me i tried laffin boo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Rilwayne001: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:

'i think therefore i am' sure de will understand wot it means sum day...from ya signature 'cogito ergo sum' wink

Indeed Mademoiselle Sinaj....Indeed smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
bliv me i tried laffin boo.
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

She made Jamb two years ago and she is already in final year.

Are you kidding me?
That's 2013! undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid / Regina Askia's Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Beautiful In New Photos / Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.