Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. (3600 Views)

INTRODUCING SMART Cbt-computer-based Testing / E-exam Software / Build Your Computer Based Test Software Without Programming / Computer Based Test Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. by haneefsoft: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
At the turn of th e millenium, a lot of things were going electronic from information presentation to transactions, banking etc. It will thus not be surprising that even examinations are going electronic with the introduction of computer-based exams by the Nigerian higher institutions of learning for post-UTME exams. Why will it not be, who wants to continue the rigours of printing and marking scripts for weeks when computers can accomplish your work in minuites. Dear reader, do not be surprised if in the next one or two years, JAMB considers computer-based tests. Even for written tests, computer softwares can be a good way of preparation/self test because they eradicate the bias of looking at the rear page for answers. I am introducing my Computer Based Test(CBT) software which is designed to be provided with questions, associated images, their corresponding answers and explanations in an excel file. I then provide another software that converts the excel file containing your typed questions and answers into another excel file that only the software can understand. This is to protect your questions from been copied by unauthorised users. The software is meant for tutorial masters, school masters, individual tutors, authors, teachers or any individual interested in producing a CBT software for their students. You don't need to request for one from a programmer. This software is a template. You can purchase it and fill in your questions.then market. Enjoy.

The images below show the screenshots

Re: Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. by haneefsoft: 2:46am On Oct 19, 2012
now, as JAMB introduces computer based test in 2013, this software is highly valuable to you
Re: Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. by Nairaplus(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
Please setup a demo of this online. After testing, one would then think of buying or not. Screenshots ain't gonna convince me to buy.

Remember to leave a demo account login for developers who want to test the admin interface.
Re: Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. by freegistcom: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2012
can u send me a free trial version. Am interested, I want to buy..... 07060556088
Re: Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. by haneefsoft: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
My number is 08133336390/08078304745
Re: Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. by Jehem: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
I would like to get this software. Please contact me with my number 07030081451 or my email-- kinstan13@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. by six33fourng: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Take an IQ test, career test or personality test online on Six33Four NG and access your career, intelligence & personality.

Employer’s - Access knowledge and intelligence of job seekers.
Student’s & Job Seeker’s - Enjoy our unlimited computer based tests at a very modest cost.
Teacher’s & Trainer’s - Knowledgeable in any subject matter? Earn sixty percent (60%) of the offer price each time your test is taken.

Visit https://six33four.ng/cbt/ to take computer based test (CBT) in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

+get Standard P2P, ICOS, MLM, E-commerce, Forum, Sch Portal (Pay After Service.) / Easy Com Port On Vb / I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.