Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January (3722 Views)

I Need Android App Developers For A Project / I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. / Programmers In Benin City, Please Inbox Me On A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
are you an extremely good professional level programmer ? are you someone who can program anything you are told to and nothing is beyond your understanding. an establishment in nigeria needs 2 of the best programmers to create a program to extract certain shapes ( which you would be provided with the parameters of the shapes ) from a database of figures of the position of the planetary bodies. if you are a learner please dont reply cuz these people will flog you for wasting their time if you show up and you are just a learner in programming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Rilwayne001: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
FP here I come..
Danladi is a good programmer, try him. wink
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
FP here I come..

Danladi is a good programmer, try him. wink
lol FP ? this aint getting to the FRONTPAGE so making frontpage here is like coming first in the eba eating competition lol. danladi ? is he professional level though ? and what is his username ? is danladi his username ?
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Rilwayne001: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
lol FP ? this aint getting to the FRONTPAGE so making frontpage here is like coming first in the eba eating competition lol. danladi ? is he professional level though ? and what is his username ? is danladi his username ?

I was actually joking. The Danladi I know is a suya-seller along golf club road, here in Mokola.. embarassed Danladi aint know shít about programming.

I will advise you open this in the Job section.
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I was actually joking. The Danladi I know is a suya-seller along golf club road, here in Mokola.. embarassed Danladi aint know shít about programming.

I will advise you open this in the Job section.
haha danladi the suya programmer lmao. he programs the onions and tomatoes on the suya. nah i think this is the section for it. the programmer section grin

4 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by makavele: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
location ?
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am here. I watch different programmes on TV. Especially on zee world. It's called Saloni. It's an Indian series. I am so good at programming that I don't miss my best episodes on tv. I programme them.

Hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Rilwayne001: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
haha danladi the suya programmer lmao. he programs the onions and tomatoes on the suya. nah i think this is the section for it. the programmer section grin

lwkmd grin grin Make I commot your thread before I spoil market..
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:
Am here. I watch different programmes on TV. Especially on zee world. It's called Saloni. It's an Indian series. I am so good at programming that I don't miss my best episodes on tv. I programme them.

Hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha kiss kiss kiss

Telemundo nko, U no dey 'programme' that one? cheesy
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

grin grin hahaha.. Madam, please this is not the joke section.. We need Computer programmer not TV programme hocus-pocus. Now, gerraourra here angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

lwkmd grin grin Make I commot your thread before I spoil market..
no sweat bro. i go definitely jam you for frontpage. topics there are kinda boring today though so nothing stimulating. but hopefully some exciting topic will come on later on. TGIF wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
makavele:
location ?
Lagos
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

haha indian movies back in the day was the bomb too. dancing and singing while toasting. i cant believe i watched that rubbish growing up. i did not know those indians are yeye people lol grin grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Rilwayne001: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
no sweat bro. i go definitely jam you for frontpage. topics there are kinda boring today though so nothing stimulating. but hopefully some exciting topic will come on later on. TGIF wink wink

Yes boss
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2962914_2400_jpeg91c5aba4019b2cd596fb376956d82526

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

bros na salute we dey ooo. you just dey chop chin for person sha shocked grin
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin hahaha.. Madam, please this is not the joke section.. We need Computer programmer not TV programme hocus-pocus. Now, gerraourra here angry grin grin

tongue. I have just programmed desperate housewives africa. When it's starts, the reminder will pop up.

3 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

I don't like that one. grin
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

tongue. I have just programmed desperate housewives africa. When it's starts, the reminder will pop up.

U don programme Walking dead finish?
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

they do desperate housewives africa ? for real ? i know they had desperate housewives in america. post a link. i wan watch grin
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
haha indian movies back in the day was the bomb too. dancing and singing while toasting. i cant believe i watched that rubbish growing up. i did not know those indians are yeye people lol grin grin kiss

Sukky....... tongue
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

Sukky....... tongue
who is sukky though ? is that ya exes name ? you be calling me sukky and i be like ? ermm my name aint sukky the last time i checked grin

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
bros na salute we dey ooo. you just dey chop chin for person sha shocked grin

Something about thieves and farmers and the first to catch the other. wink
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Rilwayne001: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
who is sukky though ? is that ya exes name ? you be calling me sukky and i be like ? ermm my name aint sukky the last time i checked grin

loool. she bout to give you a new nomenclature grin grin
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

loool. she bout to give you a new nomenclature grin grin
you know ? lol. that name sukky just dont sound right. it sound like the name of a nigga who drinks shekpe and sapele water by the side of the road grin

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ex'es name bawo...... Sukky is what I want to call you angry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAcghhO4k-I

This is the link!!! grin
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

Something about thieves and farmers and the first to catch the other. wink
quite profound monsieur, quite profound. thieves and farmers you say ? intriguing folklore tongue
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

U don programme Walking dead finish?

Walking dead is the ish mennn. "WMIFA"

Sukkot that's my programming skills. Can u decode grin
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

Sukky....... tongue
so what you been up to sweerie ? i hope the regime change has not affected popsys pension. is it still intact or has it been interrupted ?

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

Walking dead is the ish mennn. "WMIFA"

Sukkot that's my programming skills. Can u decode grin
can i decode the walking dead ? not really. i dont speak zombie language cheesy
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
so what you been up to sweerie ? i hope the regime change has not affected popsys pension. is it still intact or has it been interrupted ?

Never. The thing is blazing as before. But I must confess though this regime is not business as usual. Everybody is scared. Buhari is actually terror. This is from an inside source. But it's terror for only thieves. If u do the right thing u have nothing to worry about.
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
can i decode the walking dead ? not really. i dont speak zombie language cheesy

Won't miss it for anything. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Ready Made Project Report On Hospital Management (information) System / sold / Atm Simulation Software With Vb6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.