Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ (7577 Views)

Prophecy Fulfilled? See What Fidel Castro Said In 1973 Ths Is Happening Now / Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by TheKingsQueen: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Coxson Lelebori Lucky, alias ‘Bright’ is the name of the Aluu4 debtor who borrowed money from one of the late Uniport guys. He was the person who equally raised the false alarm that the victims were armed robbers. Pls anybody that comes across anyone bearing that name or nickname should quickly alert relevant authorities.

1 Like

Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Mobinga: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
I've never seen this level of thread-jacking.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by frankzone: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
His picture would have served this purpose better
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Dondbuzor: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
pls who get the pix can post it naa
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Mamacita007(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hope its not the guy below;

https://www.facebook.com/coxson.luckyii

Because he's also a Pastor in Port Harcourt. What annoys me is that the 5th man (Ibinabo Kalio) is still on the run. I guess the NPF gets necessary intelligence from him. he even closed down his FB account.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by olapluto(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mamacita007: Hope its not the guy below;

https://www.facebook.com/coxson.luckyii

Because he's also a Pastor in Port Harcourt. What annoys me is that the 5th man (Ibinabo Kalio) is still on the run. I guess the NPF gets necessary intelligence from him. he even closed down his FB account.
Considering how intelligent NPF is, I will save this guy's picture until he is declared to be innocent. IF he is the wanted one, I have a picture of him and his wife. Easy to trace. Even photo comments can give up his friends and turn the heat on him.

1 Like

Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Horus(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
ola_pluto:
Considering how intelligent NPF is, I will save this guy's picture until he is declared to be innocent. IF he is the wanted one, I have a picture of him and his wife. Easy to trace. Even photo comments can give up his friends and turn the heat on him.

He have several familly members as friends on his FB page
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Caseless: 4:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Horus:

He have several familly members as friends on his FB page
including best coxson, whre is she? Have his kids and wife arrested pols.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by sogoisrael(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2012
I don't know if he is d one oh! Buh if truly he is d one?? Den thunder don faya im papa nah! Pastor or no pastor!
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Who knws... He may be a NAIRALANDER..
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by HAH: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
cult members. killing each other and we are worried am tired of this aluu rubbish, over 45 innocent people were killed by soldiers. in maiduguri and the media decided to mute over. what a double standard.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by StellaBella(f): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Someone said police just caught him.
Time for payback.
I beg let us do old testament...Eye for an eye.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by BeraBera(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Stella_Bella: Someone said police just caught him.
Time for payback.
I just hope it is true
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Stella_Bella: Someone said police just caught him.
Time for payback.
grin grin grin That 1 no gud.. An Eye for a Testes will be better... cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by wale1974: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
HAH: cult members. killing each other and we are worried am tired of this aluu rubbish, over 45 innocent people were killed by soldiers. in maiduguri and the media decided to mute over. what a double standard.

God punish u for that dirty brain way dey your head way dey make u type rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by HAH: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
wale1974:

God punish u for that dirty brain way dey your head way dey make u typye rubbish
you are obviouly a cultist like them you will soon die and get burnt like your members if you don't repent. is it because I said the truth . get life looser
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by naptu2: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Wow! I just listened to their statements on radio. Some of the arrested people were trying to absolve themselves. One said he only hit the boys twice, while another said he told the mob to leave the boys alone.

Some of them said the policemen who were present at the scene joined in beating the students.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by wiegraf: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Witch hunting, jungle justice. You don't want to be as guilty as the scum in Aluu were now do you? Please be careful, these are very serious allegations...
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by naptu2: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
I just saw the video.

One of the suspects said he hit the boys twice. He also said two policemen came to the scene. One of the policemen pleaded with the mob to let the students go, but the mob refused. The second policeman hit the students a few times, then asked the mob to hand the students over to the police, but the mob refused.

Another suspect said he's a taxi driver. He said he was trying to prevent the mob from beating the students. He said he even put up his hands to try and defend the students.

Police did not allow journalists to interview the Chief.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by StellaBella(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Bimfo:
grin grin grin That 1 no gud.. An Eye for a Testes will be better... cool cool cheesy cheesy
1000 likes grin
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by Andyblaze: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Wow
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by ozoemeka(m): 3:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Has someone killed him yet? Someone should murder this boy mercilessly and let his blood drain.

The_King'sQueen:
Coxson Lelebori Lucky, alias ‘Bright’ is the name of the Aluu4 debtor who borrowed money from one of the late Uniport guys. He was the person who equally raised the false alarm that the victims were armed robbers. Pls anybody that comes across anyone bearing that name or nickname should quickly alert relevant authorities.
Re: Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ by naijaking1: 4:30am On Aug 17, 2013
@Op, good job.
God help me not be a bigot, but why are you guys surprised the man called people who lent money thieves when his father is probably now "owing" a house that was built and owned by an Igboman in the name of abdandoned property
Evil not get end!

(1) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Visits IGP, Idris / A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.