Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,084 members, 7,838,731 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims (11810 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Gospel Singer Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by thelastPope(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
The @op is an eediot! You are making mockery of Pastor Adeboye. How can he arrange that nonsense as donations for flood victims? Did you see what a guy from PH did yesterday and posted here? Please take that your nonsense agege bread and 2 sachets of indomie and send it to that orphanage near your house. Ode! Again, you are a f00lish eediot and I don't like insulting on this forum but I have to make an exception on you. Arrow!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Sheguama: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow: WTF IS THAT!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

All that thing in the picture no reach 100,000 Naira sef.. angry

God will punish these criminal Men of God.. All of them will burn in Hell.. angry

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

[img]http://tbjoshuatestimonies.files./2011/03/scoan-widows-forum.jpg[/img]

[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2010/04/charity1.jpg[/img]

I may not like this man... But MY GOD!!! Look at that smile on his face.. Thats genuine..

Your name speaks for itself. ...or might be I should add that as your name reads, so shall you be.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
thelastPope: The @op is an eediot! You are making mockery of Pastor Adeboye. How can he arrange that nonsense as donations for flood victims? Did you see what a guy from PH did yesterday and posted here? Please take that your nonsense agege bread and 2 sachets of indomie and send it to that orphanage near your house. Ode! Again, you are a f00lish eediot and I don't like insulting on this forum but I have to make an exception on you. Arrow!

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by vascey(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Come on Guys!!

I am generally not a fan of our more extravagant M.O.G (because I honestly expect much more from them) but the little he may have done is commendable. He should be encouraged to donate more and not insulted.
No one knows what he may have given in secret (or not) so let us not be quick to attack. I believe what he may have meant to say is "Government cannot do it alone". That makes more sense to me. Everybody deserves a benefit of doubt.

Let's not take these things personal because uwa wu pawpaw mehn. Yaw!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by MadCow1: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sheguama:

Your name speaks for itself. ...or might be I should add that as your name reads, so shall you be.

Make flooding affect you there ... Shey I no get right to speak about anybody wey I like again?! Thunder fire bow-leg dash your first born!! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by MadCow1: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
vascey:
Come on Guys!!

I am generally not a fan of our more extravagant M.O.G (because I honestly expect much more from them) but the little he may have done is commendable. He should be encouraged to donate more and not insulted.
No one knows what he may have given in secret (or not) so let us not be quick to attack. I believe what he may have meant to say is "Government cannot do it alone". That makes more sense to me. Everybody deserves a benefit of doubt.

Let's not take these things personal because uwa wu pawpaw mehn. Yaw!!

!!!WHAT!!!!!

Encouraged?!!

Because of 5 Cartons of Indomie?!!

Two 12kg Gas Cyclinders?!

WHY?!!

Rick Ross (A bloody Sinning Heathen) spent 10,000 U.S Dollars to buy out a shop in the slums of lagos to feed the children running around him... Now thats 1.6 Million Naira.. All those things in the picture no reach 1000 Dollars sef..

Nwokem.. He shouldnt insult us..

To whom much is given, Much is expected.. Luke 12:48...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by flymeup: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pastor Adeboye is truly a great leader with qualifications.He should be supported,not every cleric has such a sympathy heart to donate for the poor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by samadex2007: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
plappville: He is not the one doing the spending, these are Offering money. Its a normal thing to do. God will bless Him.
Whatever you say ,you are entitle to your own opinion.
The man reported that some people are using different facebook ID to rubbish his image,requesting money from people.we have up to 10 pastor adeboye ID on facebook,beware of false statements and images.
He can never talk like that ,humility is his watchword.
Why judge and condemn!
Beware
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by samadex2007: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
The man reported that some people are using different facebook ID to rubbish his image,requesting money from people.we have up to 10 pastor adeboye ID on facebook,beware of false statements and images.
Why judge and condemn!
Beware
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
this is some falling of hand
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Ayoskin: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
make we hear word oh.this indomine and other things never even reach private jet engine..anyway better than some people that will never give what they make from the church out to charity.may God bless him..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by kooto(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow: WTF IS THAT!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

All that thing in the picture no reach 100,000 Naira sef.. angry

God will punish these criminal Men of God.. All of them will burn in Hell.. angry

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

[img]http://tbjoshuatestimonies.files./2011/03/scoan-widows-forum.jpg[/img]
You called yourself a madcow and you are really acting it, so unfortunate!

[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2010/04/charity1.jpg[/img]

I may not like this man... But MY GOD!!! Look at that smile on his face.. Thats genuine..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by rhymz(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hahahah. . .these Adeboye stans are funny, are those pictures supposed to make the MOG look good or sth cos you are trying so hard. The items there are not even upto 100k...prolly contributions from one of his satelite business centres, what a mockery. You call a few bags of rice and 3-4 cartons of ndomie relief materials....lol. . wetin WHO go come yarn na. . Is this what you expect the FG to do? You are a 4ckin joke. Your GO is a fucking stingy guy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by BinghiNya(m): 5:17am On Oct 17, 2012
retarded christian church of ghosts(r.c.c.g) have lost it daddy g.o ko mummy g.o.c ni chameleons of christ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by kaze4blues(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2012
Who is ADEBOYE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by deesnipes(f): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
samadex2007:
Why judge and condemn!
Beware

Thank you jare.
There are different fb pages showing different pics, some with the pics above and others with pics of lorries carrying relief materials, so one cannot be sure of the genuienty of the fb pages and d man himself posted some few weeks ago that there are many pple using his name,dats its not him.
Also I think d op was trying to confirm if the statement was truly made by Adeboye.
Lastly from d fb pages I saw, what is in d above pics is wat is meant for a family and not for the whole camp, so its d accumulation of these that was taken with lorries to the relief camp.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Johndoe100(m): 4:21am On Oct 19, 2012
engr j: I got this from my facebook wall. More items being sent to the unfortunate flood victims... Pastor E.A Adeboye doing what the Federal Government cannot do.
Below are the pictures.

Is it being "a born again" that made you daft or were you just born that way?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2012
kaze4blues: Who is ADEBOYE
Adeboye is a noun, which according to the context of this thread, is the name of the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG).
But how does this affect the price of. . . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? / An Excerpt: The Sword Of Solomon By F.w. Boreham / Eating Meat On Good Friday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.