Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft (20455 Views)

Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) / Man Arrested For Using Monkeys, Snakes For Robbery / Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow: No surprises here...

Afterall this suspect is still in custody in Kwara State for robbery & Impersonanting a Ram...

Hahahahaha! Nairaland o!
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2012
This is plain annoying and stupid. Sometimes, I wonder what the criteria for front page threads really are undecided
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by seunfly: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2012
I hope those baboons/monkeys have written thier statments without police forcing statment on them
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by deletrue: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2012
vivacious vivi: First, those r Baboons not Monkeys. Secondly, adult that stops to watch an "acrobatic display by monkeys" in Lagos, deserves their monies to be stolen. Joblessness!#bighiss#
Come, some of you will just talk whatever that comes out from your brain. Are u related to baba? Am sure you must be a yoruba man. Am also from yoruba but was out for some time and returmed for seven year now. One thing that makes me love lagos and indeed improved human living is having free times and freeing yourself ie site seeing and have exercising and others helps to prolong living. In lagos you have many beaches and other places for this purposes. Just blaime these people who indulge in these acts of stealing. They are just bad boys etc.
Pls you and your like makes some us uncomfortable for living a life like a sociatal deviants. Try to behave as normal persons so that others will copy you. Do not use your tongue like one who do not grow up from a family. Those of you who have lost money etc. for acrobatics, please easy. It's just the king of society we belong.

1 Like

Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by micki83(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Lol@ d goat arrested in kwara for impersonating a ram. I choked wen I read that part. Actually,I'd welcome d opportunity to hear from a lawyer who represents a goat that claims to be a ram!
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Kesmakveli(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2012
HNosegbe: Wrong title. The thread should read "Three Fulani herdsmen arrested for using monkeys to steal".

Stop being sensational.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2012
I heard the police asked the monkeys to rodger them and they refused which led to there arrest........Naija,where impossible is possible
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by megxo(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2012
DAT SHIIT CRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 grin
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2012
deletrue: Come, some of you will just talk whatever that comes out from your brain. Are u related to baba? Am sure you must be a yoruba man. Am also from yoruba but was out for some time and returmed for seven year now. One thing that makes me love lagos and indeed improved human living is having free times and freeing yourself ie site seeing and have exercising and others helps to prolong living. In lagos you have many beaches and other places for this purposes. Just blaime these people who indulge in these acts of stealing. They are just bad boys etc.
Pls you and your like makes some us uncomfortable for living a life like a sociatal deviants. Try to behave as normal persons so that others will copy you. Do not use your tongue like one who do not grow up from a family. Those of you who have lost money etc. for acrobatics, please easy. It's just the king of society we belong.

Serial Gbagaunist!

1 Like

Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by slimming: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2012
They know to arrest monkey, but to save the Uniport 4 students is a difficult task.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by hotwax: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Those are baboons. And are even intelligent than most nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by valencia25(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Orikinla: You said three. But you only showed two suspects.
Where is the third suspect?
Lynched grin grin
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by chymystique(f): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2012
vivacious vivi: First, those r Baboons not Monkeys. Secondly, adult that stops to watch an "acrobatic display by monkeys" in Lagos, deserves their monies to be stolen. Joblessness!#bighiss#

I fink ve seen those three baboons in Owerri b4 along wethdral rd serzly.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by samobe: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Dis 1 is magical monkey,na wow oo, things the happen every day.the world want end ooo
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Dreyl(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][right][/right]
mehn i can't laugh,this nlanders nogo kill person with laugh.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by DeGenius3(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
really funny.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
Those three are lucky they weren't caught in ALUU or else. . . cheesy
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by BodyKiss(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
freethug: Those are baboons not monkeys!!!!!

This is like saying that lion is not a cat.

Baboons are species of monkey. So yes, baboon is a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by fm7070: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
the moral lesson is that people should stop watching every drama they see on Lagos roads.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by IlCapitano(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
Monkey business
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by agohavivi(f): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is so funny. I once watched an american movie of this nature years ago about a monkey trained to steal. Could this be another case of monkey trouble?
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
~vicky~:
[size=15pt]At least if nigeria police cant arrest human thieves they will be arresting monkeys ‘mammal is mammal’ shameless police!![/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Baboon dey work, monkey dey chop.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by dasparrow: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Post

Only in Nigeria would baboons be arrested. Baboons are animals for heaven's sake. They cannot speak and they definitely don't know what they are doing. They are only doing that which their handlers trained them to do. They better release those baboons before I get angry. They should go and arrest their humans instead.

1 Like

Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
she-wanna:
Good for victoria udoh and Edwin chris. Lagos lookers. If they had caught their children in the act,they would beat them to coma. I don't know why adults will not face where they are going to let alone kids. #Agbayas
More monkeys please!!!
LMAO! I no go die here one day!!

1 Like

Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Mrprudent(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
wat a nonsense,dos police thought they hav don a great job now.....so pethatic
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by dljbd1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lol...notyn dm no fit arrest 4 Lag sha.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=15pt]The money isn't stolen directly by pick pockets but are stolen through diabolic means - I lost $100 when I just stood alone a meter away watching them. They can never try to pass through Uyo again; already the last time they did it was hell for them[/size]
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by CGKing(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pls why are their butt shaved? Y For goodness sake Y?
Its hard for me to comment on the real issues,... looking at that butt.
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Trachea: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
you sure say the monkeys or baboons never enter cooking pot so? grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft by Horus(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is a terrible situation, maybe the monkeys belong to an armed monkeys gang and for security reasons the three monkey have to be immediately fingerprinted. The police should also take face pictures of them and verify if the three monkeys dont have any Criminal History Records. Some of the monkeys robbery suspects uses bra to hide their face before they attack you. Law enforcement officials in Lagos are reporting a rise in armed monkeys robberies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Snatches A Cab In India / Teenage Girl Who Was Under Bondage After Being Impregnated,Finally Rescued. PICS / Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.