Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! (18230 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun / VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite / Jungle Justice: See Pics Of Alleged Robbers Caught And Lynched In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by Knnawuba(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2012
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE NONSENSE? The lady in the video was caught stealing at a SHOP-RITE store in Lagos, and what happened next? Some BABARIC & UNCIVILIZED guys, bounced on her, beat her, stripped her n*ked and then proceeded to do the ABOMINABLE. . . . Insert a ROD into her privates! It's so unerving that despite the ALUU4 saga currently rocking the nation, people are still metting out jungle justice! AM TOTALLY NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS. . PROCEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO *be warned it may be OFFENSIVE* http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/203032-girl-caught-stealing-at-shop-rite-mall-in-lagos-stripped-naked-and-assaulted-video.html

GET UP TO DATE INDEPTH GISTS (just like this facebook page)=> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304

Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by redsun(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2012
I thought shoprite is manage by human beings where there are supposed to be some sanity and order?Or are the owwners lebanese who are not exactly different from nigerian mob,except for their yello skin?That could explain why such a savegery incident is allowed in a suppose orgainized shopping centre.
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by eastOFwest(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
There is absolutely no excuse for this!
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Men this country they vex ooo, nobody wan use ear hear thief thief thief!!
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by obowunmi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
People take the law into their hands because:

1. There is no law
2. No police.
3. Next time, do NOT steal.
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by chic2pimp(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Frankly I'm at my wits' end with this Sick,Uneducated,unpleasant,Imbecilic and Moronic Savages.

Every day is one story or another pertaining to these Barbaric savages. If they are not gruesomely Killing men, they are violently Raping women and sticking Lawd knows what into their private parts. Abeg Where do these Subhumans come from?

If I had my way, I'll wipe the lot of em' off the surface of this Earth. Ba..s..tards!!!
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 17, 2012
I would say Nigeria's fast becoming one of the most depraved, uncivilized and disgusting places on the face of God's good earth. The awful treatment this young lady got from that crowd of savages, is nothing to do with what she stole (allegedly stole).

It's more about a bunch of sexually depraved men getting their rocks off. Lynching has become so common place in Nigeria, doing the right thing is now something of an alien concept. That country is beyond redemption, even the lower animals seem more human than the average Nigerian. Aaaaarrrgh!

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by Booty4me: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2012
This is not Shoprite. Stop devaluing Shoprite. MUMU ALUU-OFIA
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by wh1zz0(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2012
What do you mean by "next time do not steal"?? Saying that simply shows that you are also uncivilized because your statement simply means that it serves her right which also means that you support the barbaric act... If everybody in the world reasoned like this, there probably would be no one left.

Seriously, are you aware that there are people who are kleptomaniacs i.e compulsive thieves? Do you know if she's a 'klepto'? Instead you are quick to judge. How do you handle such people, would you say because they're unfortunate to be cursed with an illness they should be abused physically afterwards or stoned to death instead of rehabilitating? Don't forget, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"... I am not saying stealing is a good thing nor am I trying to condone the act of stealing but mainly posing a direct question to you on how you would handle the situation.. So because she stole you strip her n-a-ke-d and insert bottles and/or r-a-p-e her or whatnot, tell me, what does that solve? You mustn't respond but if you choose to, think about it carefully, for it'll clearly say to a large extent how hypocritical you are.

obowunmi: People take the law into their hands because:

1. There is no law
2. No police.
3. Next time, do NOT steal.
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by obowunmi(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2012
If you hv kleptmanancy - see your deliverance minister.

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by bigboss80s(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi: If you hv [b][/b]kleptmanancy - see your deliverance minister.

"Kleptmanancy" As in seriously
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by obowunmi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
The craze wey dey make person steal and commit armed robbery.
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by hannydarl(f): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
The kind of Men we are breeding in Nigeria. I congratulate all our women, the good lord himself has blessed us with rabid Apes that are always ready to suck b reasts and touch Yansh at any given moment beter still spill blood. Once again, Comgrats
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by innersecret(f): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls the video is not opening,pls kindly paste the link for the video again.pls God have mercy on us all.
Re: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! by OneNaira6: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2013
The story should be she was sodomized, not lynched. Lynched implies he hanged her. Anyway, that is Nigeria for you. A barbaric, backwards environment. The girl committed wrong but the shopowner or whoever did that to her is no different.

(1) (Reply)

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth / Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again / Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.