Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Secret Revealed. Run Ur Gen, And Cars On Water. Do It Yourself...id Is 100% Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Revealed. Run Ur Gen, And Cars On Water. Do It Yourself...id Is 100% Real (959 Views)

The Largest Cruise Ship Ever Built (A Town On Water) / Proof That Mermaids ["mami Water"] Do Exist ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Revealed. Run Ur Gen, And Cars On Water. Do It Yourself...id Is 100% Real by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Combustion is all that is needed in the stroke engines. Generator, cars, aeroplane etc.

The gas, petrol and deisel all burn, considering that fire is all that's needed, then Water can be used as fuel.

Electrolysis of water with platinum coil will break water into two potent elements, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Nothing burns hotter than hydrogen and oxygen rekindles fire, it makes fire keep burning.

In th seperated gaseus state, if channeled into the combustion chamber of engines, it will work effectively.
But before u counter my point, you must know that the west will frustrate every effort to pursue the dream of cars running on pure water. The value placed on oil makes a water powered car venture a risky one considering that the west will hunt you down.

Dont let anyone take away your freedom. Water has more energy than the common fuels. I want to start my own research and assembling as i wish to convert my generator to run purely on Water. I'll be posting updates here. Please join me and post your own challenges here, we can make it together. Should you need further guidiance, i'll email the Water car and water gen guide to you and also upload it here.

I need ten posts and likes to know of ur support.

1 Like

Re: Secret Revealed. Run Ur Gen, And Cars On Water. Do It Yourself...id Is 100% Real by 19naia(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hydrogen fuel cell cars that exist today are done the opposite..the hydrogen is made by breaking down the water as you dscribed and then it is tanked in very extreme caution(very dangerous) then the fuel cell in the car recombnes the hydrogen with oxygen by a fusion process which makes energy and produces pure water from the tail pipe to fall on the road...maybe the process of refuseing the hydrogen and O2 is more energy giving than burnig hydrogen..I think the truth is that hydrogen burn is very dangerous and thus they use hydrogen in fusuion...Maybe they have figured safety solutionYes lets see what you have to show on the new technology..
Re: Secret Revealed. Run Ur Gen, And Cars On Water. Do It Yourself...id Is 100% Real by Omobacom: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
I share your views... As a scientist or experimentalist I suggest you do or can only do that in a civilised and developed country. Lest the Federal govt will get you arrested. Reasons being dat, during electrolysis, or any chemical reaction of such, explosions are inevitable. I admire your courage.

(1) (Reply)

Why Must We Insult Or Tribalise A Thread? / Important Message From T.b. Joshua Concerning Ebola: / Why Have We Turned ASOEBI Wearing For Occasions To Money Making Venture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.