Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village (1567 Views)

My Friends Wife Traveled For Xmas Without His Consent. / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by lollydyss: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Your advice will help my friend

Am 32 years old dating a girl of 27years.I have been following this blog for a while now and am encouraged with some of the advices given here.Am sure you are all aware of the recent killings of the four students of UNIPORT in Aluu community.Am a native of Imo state.All this while,i never gave it a thought to know my woman`s village in Port-harcourt,but the recent killings of the student made me to be curious to know her particular village in Port-harcourt.She tried to cover the issue,but I insisted on knowing and she said it`s Aluu comunity.It really came to me as a shock,this is because,this same girl have threatened me with a knife few months back when we had a minor argument.Please my people your advice is greatly needed as am so confused at the moment.

Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Agrika: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hahaha Marry her now dont judge a book by its cover
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
My advice is, mind your own business. I knew folk would begin all manner of distasteful posts. The death of those kids isn't a joke.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by berylLOL(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
if u talkn bout d knife issue, dt one still makes sense but based on d fact dt shez 4rm Aluu??..dear Lord! People get killed everywhere, everyday!!, just because dat of Aluu was filmed doesn't make it a greater sin, r u trying to say killing human beings runs in d blood of all Aluu citizens?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by EfemenaXY: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
lollydyss: Your advice will help my friend

Am 32 years old dating a girl of 27years.I have been following this blog for a while now and am encouraged with some of the advices given here.Am sure you are all aware of the recent killings of the four students of UNIPORT in Aluu community.Am a native of Imo state.All this while,i never gave it a thought to know my woman`s village in Port-harcourt,but the recent killings of the student made me to be curious to know her particular village in Port-harcourt.She tried to cover the issue,but I insisted on knowing and she said it`s Aluu comunity.It really came to me as a shock,this is because,this same girl have threatened me with a knife few months back when we had a minor argument.Please my people your advice is greatly needed as am so confused at the moment.

Thanks

A kiddies section needs to be created on Nairaland for posts such as this.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by taryour(f): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
Efemena_xy:

A kiddies section needs to be created on Nairaland for posts such as this.

i agree with you Efe 200%
i wonder what the hell goes on in some people's brains.......
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 17, 2012
taryour:

i agree with you Efe 200%
i wonder what the hell goes on in some people's brains.......

What brains?

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by braveheart2012(m): 1:55am On Oct 17, 2012
I would never, ever advice my friend to marry someone from that horrid, cursed community. But then it isn't my business.
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by akintun: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2012
People have been killed in such manner all over d country, even in IMO state. I don't understand why people like u create fake stories just 4 d pleasure of abusing a whole community 4 d sin of a few frustrated animals.
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2012
A fooool at 32
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by berylLOL(f): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2012
braveheart2012: I would never, ever advice my friend to marry someone from that horrid, cursed community. But then it isn't my business.

it is not a horrid, cursed community!!..not all d villagers killed d students, do u noe wat must av been done in ur own village??, just because urs wasn't filmed doesn't make it any beta..i wonda y people are so judgemental.
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by tasandra: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oni ra nu angry angry angry
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by emilyone(f): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
regardless of where she might be from. shes threatening you with knife and you are here asking a funny
i guess you are waiting for the day she would slice off your balls
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
emilyone: regardless of where she might be from. shes threatening you with knife and you are here asking a funny
i guess you are waiting for the day she would slice off your balls
GBAM!
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
I hate posters who feel like they need a prophet to tell them what to do. A chick threatened you with a knife a few months back and you didn't see it as a reason to break up with her. Ok na, wait until she aluus you completely.
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by EzePromoe: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
Are girls from Maiduguri, Iraq, Somali etc not getting married? You just wan't to know whether this will get into a tribal fight, that's your wish angry
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by slimchi2k2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
i wonder why people fracas dis incident in aluu
dis hav nothing to do in ur marriage or relationshe
lif is consist both ugly and beatiful,
for GOD sake u are nt goin to marry the village or to be in relatinoship with the village,stay with the person for who he is
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
if u marry her eventually
(1) how would u feel each time u remember the killing of those four guys,
(2) how would u feel if u go to the village to see her family knowing that some innocent sons were cruelly murdered there (will u forever watch ur back over there)
(3) how would u feel each time ur wife threatens u with a knife, and all ur tots goes to No. 1
(4) how would u feel each time u think of see her u can never forget No. 1

if u have the heart to carry on, then be a man, otherwise chicken out, the choice is urs
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by slimchi2k2(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
@tiniyata
bro's what u list here dnt have anything to do in marriag
are u trying to tell me that all aluu community are in suport of this killing,let change our mind set when thing like this happen
i feel the pain every time i rember it,but i dnt condemned the community rather those useless that dnt have life and we never have it
is people i condemned'
marry who u want to marry because of who he\she is or
leave the person because of who he\she is, not because of the village or where he\she come from
think about it bro this people still deserve to live with orther's,let us not put enemies in this aluu
i dnt even know there s a place call aluu bfore this happen
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Johndoe100(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2012
If you are going to lie, at least get your story straight. NO ONE from that state tells people they are from Port Harcourt when they are not. I mean why are you not from Owerri state? Did you show her your village in Owerri? Aluu is not in Port Harcourt. You could not even be bothered to find out the name of the place. What is Aluu community? There is no such place, but of course this your lover does not know the name of her village.

Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by nellaluv(f): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Aluu (tufiakwa) *spits* :-XAluu (tufiakwa) *spits*
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by swtbb(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2012
wat is ur problem? is it dat she threatened u wit a knife or dat she is 4rm Aluu community? my advice is leave her since she threatened u wit a knife cos dat is a sign of a bad wife. An harmless advice though
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Lasinoh: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Her behavior has nothing to do with the ALUU saga!
She has shown she can be violent.
You have 2 options.
1. Stick it out and teach her better ways of communicating (assume you are in a better position to do just that), by playing her live-in psychotherapist, even at the risk or your own life.
2. RRRRRRUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE. My option. kiss
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by chiteny(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2012

Thanks

Children will always be children. Moderator please send this thread to children section.
Re: Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village by Mankarki(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2012
Clarify the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Help And Save Her Marriage / Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture / Bleached Out Hand Vs Boli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.