Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Best DVD Plate And Burner To Use - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Best DVD Plate And Burner To Use (1326 Views)

Urgent Help On How To Use Nero Burner / The Best Dvd Ripper To Any Format Avi, Mp4, Hd, Psp, Ps3 / Print Your Job With Computer To Plate And Four Color Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best DVD Plate And Burner To Use by Philcool(m): 2:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Please, any help on how to choose the best recordable DVD plates and burner to use for best compatibility on DVD players when making event videos to b played on home DVD players we have today.
At the moment, I burn with Nero 7 express at half the speed of any plate used. Please I need contributions. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Professionals Don't Design Logos For N3000 / I Need A Graphics Designer / MY GN Drawing Pen ..style : POINTILLISM (portrait)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.