Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

"request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More (1340 Views)

Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes / 'Iyanya Vs Desire' Album Launch In Abuja (Pictures) / Flava's (d Nu Sound Of Naija) Launch On 9raland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by Sico: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
AT THE TRU SPOT! WORLD TALK by CEO iKE Orizu

You told us, we listened. We said we'll do it and we have done it. Tru Spot! has added thousands of songs to the website and finally made it possible for you to request any song you want to listen to at any given time. The playlist feature has just been launched and is 100% working . What's the catch? It's not bad at all: they now play in shuffle mode, you have to be a member and you need at least good ears to enjoy the music smiley .

Besides having a radio station you can fill up with your favourite tracks, you can finally make and personalize the radio and we don't choose for you. So request as many tracks in there as you like and remember we determine the hottest songs, and artists by you just requesting them and rating songs.

All request go to the Live radio and count towards the artists for the interactive charts we've added at The Tru Spot! Music Charts

So what are you waiting for ? Try it out today @ http://www.mytruspot.com/index.php?t=requests

Share this article with your friends. Join Tru Spot! today let's keep on building the largest online music source from the motherland

http://www.mytruspot.com or [url]http://www, com[/url]
Re: "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by bolajibaok(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
truspot radio, do u have old naija songs like

1. zaaki azzay- yara -maman shata
2. black masqueradaz- pour kerosene
3. esse agesse-peppersoupe mama
4. mc smoke
5. eldee xl-mic snatcher
6. def o clan ft azadus, lyrics like people in ajegunle, make u no le , make u watch your back ,,, look your left and look your right and u may be the next victim
7 kasala go bust, marvellous benji and some other naija boys
8.malaria
9. sleeping open eye (lady singer) can't remember her name but -lyrics&chorus like ''sleeping open eye o .open eye''
10. orits wiliki-mubala mumbai

if you have any of them then am bringing my whole crew over. oya confirm for me if u have any

1 Like

Re: "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by Sico: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2008
And yes they do, you suppose trust
Re: "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by FLOWSHOW: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2008
@sico for real , do this site really have naija oldies like d ones above ?
Re: "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by bolajibaok(m): 6:12am On Jan 29, 2008
@sico
how does the request thing work now , you are supposed to explain all this clearly.
Re: "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by Sico: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2008
on the radio player you have to click "Request Song" and it takes you to a list of songs available for request. Alot of oldies are in there, i know
Re: "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by bolajibaok(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2008
@SICO
I DIDNT GET ANY OF THE SONGS I REQUESTED FOR , LOOK AT THEM AGAIN

1. zaaki azzay- yara -maman shata
2. black masqueradaz- pour kerosene
3. esse agesse-peppersoupe mama
4. mc smoke
5. eldee xl-mic snatcher
6. def o clan ft azadus, lyrics like people in ajegunle, make u no le , make u watch your back ,,, look your left and look your right and u may be the next victim
7 kasala go bust, marvellous benji and some other naija boys
8.NIGERIAN LADY SINGER. me i like my country i like the land and people everything he dey for nigeria.make we join hands to make nigeria greater.
9. sleeping open eye (lady singer) can't remember her name but -lyrics&chorus like ''sleeping open eye o .open eye''
10. orits wiliki-mubala mumbai

you people need to research and increase your music database. i have all the songs u have in the entire site. and i even have a lot of scarce naija songs that u guys dont have . sico how far ?
Re: "request A Song" Feature Launch On Tru Spot! Radio & More by Sico: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2008
lol, you have all the songs they have ? You should try talking to iKE. He will like to see what you could add in.

(1) (Reply)

*new Music* Businessmen Ft Timaya. Wey That Girl / Wale's Ambition Album Debuts At No.2 On Billboard With 164k Copies / Learn Piano And Music Production In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.