Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T (697 Views)

Ghana...........engineering,business Admin,arts And Pure Sciences... / Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T by valkaka(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
Study In GHANA...........engineering,business And Information Technology. by valkaka(m):
IF U WANT TO STUDY IN GHANA FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES...............ENGINEERING,BUSINES ADMIN AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AT ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.THE CHEAPEST AND ONE OF THE BEST IN GHANA.THEY OFFER DEGREES,CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMAS,MASTERS AND PHD.

CONTACT VALENTINE.........AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF AIT STUDYING ELECT ELECT ENGR.
MY NUMBER IS +233246607939
MY EMAIL IS VALENTINEKAKAWILLIAMS@YAHOO.COM
MY FACEBK ID IS VALENTINE KAKA OKEKE.

VERY CHEAP.NO AGENT....NO TRANSACTIONS FEES..ONLY FORM FEES AND U WILL GET UR ADMISSION LETTER.COME ONE COME ALL..JANUARY BATCH IS AROUND THE CORNER...NO DULLING..

Re: STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T by valkaka(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
for those that sent me a mail..i got it and i promise to let you knw that u guys made a gud decision...u wont regret them...in couple of days now ..most of u that have gotten their form ..will get their admission letter....luking forward to meet u guys by january..cheers..come to ghana and be free from aluu community etc..
Re: STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T by valkaka(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
the best place you can meet me is on facebook.@valentine kaka okeke
Re: STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T by valkaka(m): 3:39am On Dec 25, 2012
D ADMISSION IS STILL ON..AM IN NAIJA NW..FOR MORE ENQUIRIES..HALA ME@08120671745
Re: STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T by angel866(f): 3:41am On Dec 25, 2012
gud dat you are in naija nw..pls help me on infotech asap..

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Usa And Uk Universities Without Sat/toefl 100% F1 Visa Guaranteed / . / Sijison Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.