Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Kind Of Husband Are You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Husband Are You? (6932 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
WHAT MANNER OF HUSBAND ARE YOU?

How can your wife describe you? Below are few categories of husband:

(1). Autocratic Husband- He is a self-knowledge, self-involved, unbending, unyielding husband. Nobody can correct him, nobody can counsel him. To him, he knows everything. He is very arrogant and stubborn. He has no ...mentor. He does not fear, honor or respect anybody.

(2). Corrosive Husband- He is abusive; hot tempered and a wife beater. He is not in charge of his temper. He is a no-joke, no-play, no-laughter and no-nonsense man. He shouts and barks at home.

(3). Solo Husband- He stays in separate room away from his wife. He is a “single” married man. He prefers sharing his secret with friends; the only time he talks to his wife is when he needs food and sex.
He is self-centered; his common words are “I”, “me”, “mine” and “myself”. He is full of self-glorification, self-justification and stinginess.

(4). Semi-Husbands- They are not real husbands, they are men under their trouser but lesser than that in their duties at home. They are real men in bed and on the dining table; but when it gets to paying school fees they are nothing.

(6). Supermarket Husbands- These are the kind of husbands that are unfaithful to their wives. They are everybody's husband. To men like this, anything in skirt is good for a bedmate. They pay huge amount of money on hotel bills.

(7). Executive Husbands- These are the kind of men that live their lives in an executive way. They do not allow their wives to have any close relationship with them. They operate their rooms as if it is the general manager's office; no love, no romance and no intimacy. If their wives want to enter their rooms, they have to knock and obtain permission before coming in.

(cool. Traditional Husbands- They see their wives as properties. They believe women are third class citizens, useful only in the kitchen and bedroom. To them, a woman is just a cook, a tool of pleasure (sex) and baby making machine.

(9). Baby Husbands- They are not under-aged men physically, but they are infant mentally. They know how to build a house but not how to make a home.

If you want to know baby husbands look for the following:

• He keeps malice with his wife
• He rejects food because he is angry
• He beats his wife
• He reports his wife to friends and family members
• He keeps a separate room from his wife.
• He embarrasses his wife publicly
• He calls his wife goat, animal, fool, etc.
• He loves his mother more than his wife
• May refuse to give house-keeping allowance because of a little misunderstanding
• Can never be influenced by his wife
• He is a contentious husband, he nags.
• Will never pray with his wife
• Always find it difficult to say “I am sorry”.
• Will never help his wife with the baby.
• He threatens his wives with polygamy or divorce
• He criticizes, condemns and compares his wife with other women
• He does not love his wife, if he does; he will never say it, or demonstrate it.
• He leaves the house without anybody knowing where he has gone to.
• He gives no room for romance and intimacy. All he wants is sex.
• Gives no room for pre-intimacy before sex. He is just like a carpenter who has no emotion for the nail.
• He retaliates instead of rewarding
• Never does anything to improve his marriage. He will never read marriage books, attend seminar or go for counselling.

(10). Kingdom Husbands- They are extra-ordinary husbands; they are what God want them to be as husband. They know that their God is to be feared and worshiped, their wives are to be loved and their children are to be catered for. They are “real men”, men indeed; they are the SUNSHINE in the life of their wives and children.

- They are man of integrity: - They mean what they say; and say what they mean
- They do pray with and for their wives.
- They are faithful, loving and caring.
- They cherish and nourish their wives.
- They are good communicator.
- Apologize easily, forgive quickly.
- They lead their homes with wisdom

Kingdom Husbands – Traits of an Uncommon Hubby
1.God Fearing
2. Godly Character
3.Loves his wife
4.Respects and Honours
5.Good Communicator
6.Great Leader
7.Diligent
8.Romantic
9.He gives his Wife Peace
10.He is Committed to Marriage

This is not meant to abuse anybody, but for you to check yourself and try to be a better husband and father. The choice is yours...........

http://wholewomannetwork.org/2012/10/15/what-manner-of-husband-are-you-by-pastor-bimbo-odukoya/

WHAT MANNER OF HUSBAND ARE YOU?

What manner of man do you desire out of the above?

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Good one, nice to focus on men for a change
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by greatgod2012(f): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2012
Nice! Very nice and interesting. I think dis shd make d front page, at least for our men to evaluate and re-evaluate themselves.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by surveyProf(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2012
lol nice writeup, the question is wat category do I belong....
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2012
A LOQUACIOUS AND BELLIGERENT ONE
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by vichofu(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2012
make una answer d question na ? Na only coments we wan chop ? undecidedmake una answer d question na ? Na only coments we wan chop ?
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Sijo01(f): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2012
*Subscribing*
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2012
None of d above
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by bigx(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2012
11. FUTURE HUSBAND: #runs away

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by nggold: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2012
my cousin's husband was autocratic, corrosive solo and semi husband, all roll in one. He is now ex husband.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by larrymoore(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2012
Among d nairaland members l am d only one dat belongs to d category of kingdom husband(last classificatn). ladies! Follow me.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by mrperfect(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2012
Just checking the one that fit.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by greall1: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2012
@ op what type of Husband are you first

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by omlueh(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2012
numbers 1 & 2
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by dre44k(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2012
#teamnocomments, lol!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by troy20(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2012
for all ur comparisons, they seem 2 b all baby husbands except ur kingdom husband whom i suppose will b thrown down by zeus 4rm mount olympus mayb if u work hard enough 2 b half a kingdom wife.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Ama kingdom husband baby, ur one n only true friend
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by sunnshyn(f): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2012
Its truly sad to note that there are men like this. One begin to question their upbringing and mental state.

Just like Nggold's cousin, my ex was 1,2,3,4 rolled into one. Jeez! That man scared the sh!t out of me. I can begin to state countless things the guy did, but I'm thankful its all in d past. How a human begin can be like that beats me...

Women, should try and stay away from men like that, they are unchanging, they unleash your negative side, cos when in a relationship with such people, you are forever fighting. Your silence will be interpreted for planning a come-back, you wanting to make peace will be misinterpreted for something devilish and so on, and worst still they send ur self-confidence to hell...I"v seen it all with men like that...

P.s: Most Sagittarian men are like that....speaking from experience. My ex, my male frnd and my present boss(ex-Nov 27, Boss Nov 29, my frnd Dec 3rd)

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Freiburger(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2012
One in a million and still searching for every single way of improvement.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by malipalina: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2012
dis's marvelous! though non of d above sha
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by xynerise: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Kingdom husband cool. But that sounds like Jehovah Witness undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2012
am the loving,caring,and down to earth husband that any woman ever dreamt of.........

if you want me contact me 080268329xx
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by 10Billion(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2012
Based on d op classifications, I can boldly & confidently says dat I'm a KINGDOM HUSBAND. Dat is why after 8yrs of marriage & having two wounderful kids, I still look at my wife as my best friend & my confidant, she too feels d same way about me.
Even our romance (sex life) has been hot like in d beginning days.
Waoh, I'm really feeling so proud of my marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Claus(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2012
While I'm sure this was written to be a source of encouragement to both men and women, I find that it is wide off the mark.

Firstly, I'm never impressed whenever I see the term "real men" or "real women" for that matter, being used. I understand it is used metaphorically, but it is very condescending, and the people that use it mean for it to be condescending.

Now on to my main gripe, the article has listed 10 types of husbands, only 1 of which is good! This must be very discouraging to women and is certainly very denigrating to men.

I always think that teachings to single people should focus on four quadrants:
- For the woman: (1) how to be a good woman/(2) how to identify a good man
- For the man: (3) how to be a good man/ (4) how to identify a good woman

Without the right focus on each of these quadrants, we will continue to have many women (some of whom have not learnt how to be good women) chasing after a few good men and vice versa (although not in the same proportion).

Don't get me wrong, I have witnessed all four quadrants beng taught, but what I getting at is that the focus is overwhelmingly on quadrant (2) and to a lesser extent, on quadrant (4).

We can't keep teaching women how to find a good man without focussing on the production line of those good men and vice versa. It's leaving too many people searching in vain!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Claus(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2012
BTW, I'm category 10 - Kingdom Husband! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by TBD(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2012
Kingdom husband, warri no dey carry last. We warri guys we good care of our woman.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2012
Hubby oya come ansa oo.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Agbenyiess(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Married and dating ladies are in the best position to clasify their men...If you know what i mean. Although sincere men will always say the truth. Ladies, I hope and pray God will give you a kingdom man, marriage is not meant to be endured but enjoyed, ensure you make your choice wisely. I hate men that beat their wives, infact i consider them lesser men-boys in men's body. My wife is not complaining about me though, and i believe that if we are giving a second chance to marry, she will chose me as much as i will chose her. The thing is fun for us o.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2012
I possess traits of husbands 1 to 9 and my wife is loving it.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by nwabuife: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2012
All men falls under 5 catergory, some start as Kingdom husband wen love still dey shark dem, as d number of children increases, they move to diff category. But their wife still love dem as bad as dey are

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by OmoAlata(f): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2012
tiniyata:

(10). Kingdom Husbands- They are extra-ordinary husbands; they are what God want them to be as husband. They know that their God is to be feared and worshiped, their wives are to be loved and their children are to be catered for. They are “real men”, men indeed; they are the SUNSHINE in the life of their wives and children.

I am pleased to say that THIS is MY husband grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by greatgod2012(f): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2012
Thank God it made d frontpage, oya, men start answering d question now.

@op,let me answer 4 my hubby.
He is a kingdom husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 4 Sites That Pays You Real Money To Watch Videos (2021) / IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? / Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.