Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It (6772 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Lasgidy1(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2015
I am 30 years, a contract staff in a commercial bank with a low income of abt 60k, Although I have my HND, but as a result of the trending dichotomy between HND and Bsc holders, I have recently opted for a direct entry programme to enable me brace up with current workforce demands.
My girlfriend, on the other hand is a final year student in a reputable Nigerian university. I don't understand why it is at this point of my current desire to go for a degree that she would get pregnant . For the record, I love my girlfriend so much that I don't want to loose her. Dear nairalanders, I need your candid advise on whether to keep the baby or not. Matured advise pls
Cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove...
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by sekzy99(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2015
Good one
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by boboLIL(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
And u want her to commit murder abi? Wen u de fuk am raw e de swt u,,, u no no eh? If she abort dah baby wid ur influence,,,,u wil regret ur life

14 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Wizzz: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
If she’s someone you can spend the rest of your life with then no wahala. Correct your mistake by taking control of it.

No be mistake sef angry Nairalanders been no dey there when you dey knack

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Lasgidy1(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Wizzz:
If she’s someone you can spend the rest of your life with then no wahala. Correct your mistake by taking control of it.
Bros, I've been using condoms o. Only twice she advised me to knack raw that she's safe.

No be mistake sef angry Nairalanders been no dey there when you dey knack
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2015
And u ddint think of u bein a contract staff with a low income of 60k wen ur prick wanted to enta.. grin

Lord have mercy on ur brain

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Cholls(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
I am 30 years, a contract staff in a commercial bank with a low income of abt 60k, Although I have my HND, but as a result of the trending dichotomy between HND and Bsc holders, I have recently opted for a direct entry programme to enable me brace up with current workforce demands.
My girlfriend, on the other hand is a final year student in a reputable Nigerian university. I don't understand why it is at this point of my current desire to go for a degree that she would get pregnant . For the record, I love my girlfriend so much that I don't want to loose her. Dear nairalanders, I need your candid advise on whether to keep the baby or not. Matured advise pls
my brother...

1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by FruityLass: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Wow congrats smiley

Parenthood is the best.
Think of nurturing a tiny being to eat, crawl, walk, teach languages, oh my it's a sweet experience.
The deed has been done, dear.

Work harder to create a comfortable life for it.
wink

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by sseunth(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2015
-fucking her raw sweet u....u no rmba us, u no call us to cme and eat....now she don get belle, u need advice frm us....

I will gv u one when u have brain

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Ishilove: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Which advice do you want again? Gold Circle condom is 50 naira but no, young folks of nowadays prefer skin to skin.

Postinor 2 is 300 naira, but no, I guess birth control pills is an abomination.

Mr Man, brace yourself, a child will be born and you wee be a proud daddy!!! Your degree program can wait for now grin cheesy

Emm, lemme see... naming ceremony, pampers, Nunu Gold, baby wipes, baby clothes...

Hm, it will be a tight squeeze but your 60k salary can cover the above listed items.

Good luck. You'll be needing it. cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2015
I have a 24 yrs old friend who is still in University but a great dad to his 3yrs old daughter and he's not too well to do but he lives up to his responsibilty as the father of his kid.

Now to think a 30 yr old who is even working is thinking of throwing a potential cute baby away is just sickening!! angry

I'm going to be very blunt....

You should be ashamed that at your age you're still thinking of things like abortion....when some of your mates don born 2 dey reason 3rd one sef...

Better brace yourself and live up to your responsibility..

#angryMode

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
I am 30 years, a contract staff in a commercial bank with a low income of abt 60k, Dear nairalanders, I need your candid advise on whether to keep the baby or not. Matured advise pls

Keep the baby, Thank me later when he/she becomes the President of Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
You don't understand why your girlfriend would get pregnant?

Remind me again. Were you not the one that downloaded your fluid into her ovary.?

Or did she fuçk herself?

Or maybe I didn't read the story well. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by naijaboiy: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Which advice do you want again? Gold Circle condom is 50 naira but no, young folks of nowadays prefer skin to skin.

Mr Man, brace yourself, a child will be born and you wee be a proud daddy!!! Your degree program can wait for now grin cheesy

Emm, lemme see... pampers, Nunu Gold, baby wipes, naming ceremony, baby clothes...

Hm, it will be a tight squeeze but your 60k salary can cover the above listed items.

He's not even a young folk. He's 30 FFS! undecided
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Deejavuu(f): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
You don't understand why your girlfriend would get pregnant?

Remind me again. Were you not the one that downloaded your fluid into her ovary.?

Or did she fuçk herself?

Or maybe I didn't read the story well. undecided

Lmao!
He was probably expecting a range rover from the collabo
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Kimoni: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
My girlfriend, on the other hand is a final year student in a reputable Nigerian university I don't understand why it is at this point of my current desire to go for a degree that she would get pregnant For the record, I love my girlfriend so much that I don't want to loose her. Dear nairalanders, I need your candid advise on whether to keep the baby or not. Matured advise pls

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not a serious human being. Na she give herself belle baa?? Ntorrrr

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Kimoni: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I have a 24 yrs old friend who is still in University but a great dad to his 3yrs old daughter and he's not too well to do but he lives up to his responsibilty as the father of his kid.

Now to think a 30 yr old who is even working is thinking of throwing a potential cute baby away is just sickening!! angry

I'm going to be very blunt....

You should be ashamed that at your age you're still thinking of things like abortion....when some of your mates don born 2 dey reason 3rd one sef...

Better brace yourself and live up to your responsibility..

#angryMode

Pls tell him again.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by uboma(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Emm, lemme see... pampers, Nunu Gold, baby wipes, naming ceremony, baby clothes...

A hilarious response but with so much truth.

@ op, Congratulations on becoming a father soon.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by pretydiva(f): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Dis op needs a heavy knock on d head. When u were busy doing skin 2 skin u didn't seek 4 our advice, now wey belle don enter u cm run cm here. My friend b a man n accept ur responsibility. Dont endanger d life of ur gf 4 ur own selfish reasons. Ur 2 months salary should b enough 2 cater 4 wat d baby wil b needing.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Jennifer89(f): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2015
you sound as if she made herself get pregnant. so you are scared of being a father and u were kpekusing without taking precaution
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by naijaboiy: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao!
He was probably expecting a range rover from the collabo
grin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

He's not even a young folk. He's 30 FFS! undecided
So 30 is not young?

Hian, how old are you? undecided
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Captainswag225(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

So 30 is not young?

u arent young when are 30 oo. Even 18 year olds arent young.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by olajorn(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Good circule condom is 30 naira in my hood
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
You are 30 years old
Surely you are old enough to use proper precautions... Wh n u were enjoying it didnt u think of the possibilities of impregnating her?
She herself too should have insisted .. Your not married she is still studying .. Ur income is low now possible child involved ..

Well in my opinion u should either find second job , start over-time.. Marry her n start family since u love her dearly ..
I dont blive in abortion but if u feel u wont b able to cope den do it ..... But remember some abortions dont end well.. There are serious risk i wont advice it but if no option then both of u decide .
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Abi when his not 17 or something ehh 30 years n dont know wt condom, contraceptive pills , patch etc
But his busy jooking now he want advice ..
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by zicoraads: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wicked pipu everywhere grin cheesy

Wait a minute, so some of these bank peeps that are fond of raising shoulders above anything collect as low as 60k? It is wa ooo embarassed

Seriously OP...allow her keep it. But I don't see why you must get married to her either undecided
Be a man and man up!

If only one girl go carry belle for me now grin
I will not even dream of getting married till am 60 cool
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Captainswag225(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
shame on u o.p, am against abortion. U are 30. U arent young anymore. Jux start planning ur wedding..... Thats if u love ur g.f. I will warn u people to use condoms but u wont listen now dance to the music.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

So 30 is not young?

He's very old enough to father kids.

At his age he should know the consequences of going skin to skin. So it's not like he's still a small boy with a very bright future ahead. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Abi when his not 17 or something ehh 30 years n dont know wt condom, contraceptive pills , patch etc
But his busy jooking now he want advice ..

We were not there when they were doing mummy and daddy o, but he is now asking us for advice. Smh

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
u arent young when are 30 oo. Even 18 year olds arent young.
From where I stand, 30 is quite young, although old enough to father kids, but that is besides the point.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by pbs4real(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

So 30 is not young?

hahahagrin ma sis pls tell them 30 is young.grinsad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / / Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.