Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? (33092 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / How Can I Get A Script For Building A Forum On My Website / How Do I Manage A Typical Forum On A Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? by 9jamktcom(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2011
For those trying to integrate a payment gateway in their website, it's simple but , depending on your capabilities, it might be costly. At least, interswitch is =N=150,000 for start up. And you have no guarantee that there will be donors. For the guy who wants the project for church website, send me an email or visit my site to get my contact.
Re: How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? by zenofund: 5:53am On Jan 04, 2012
Simple logon to your Cpanel and go to Fantastico. There are a  selection Forum script you can install pretty easily.

If you need to promote your forum, don't hesitate to use this reliable Bulk SMS gateway http://text2mobile.net
Re: How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? by cool0: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Creating a website is easy Try http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994 they have everything you need in building your own website: domain name registration, web hosting, web builder, site maintenance and email accounts. Everything is laid out in an easy to follow step by step instruction. Some of the features included enable you to add your own themes, videos, images or mp3 music making your site unique to you. Pricing is comparable and affordable too.
Re: How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? by arize99: 10:44pm On May 16, 2016
Next time try hiring an expert. Or tracking down a developer, if you don't have money to pay him try and reach an agreement with him. And yes, a bad ass expert/ developer like me. #topnotch_work #not_beans. Or more pay him to teach you what you need to learn, these suggestions wont solve the problems you will encounter in the future. Look, first u needed a forum, then how to stop spamming? EXPERT NEEDED, EXPERT ALERT> cool cool cool cool
Re: How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? by hostkobo(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2016
xtayle:
Can ZUBY77 or anyone assist with this proposed project?

I want to set up a website for a christian ministry and am worse than a rookie. but because i must manage it myself i want to be a part of it from the beginning.

simplified, the website will have the following features:

-www.orgnisation'sname.com will take visitors to welcome page where they must login with their names and email without which they cannot access any information on the website.

-Login will take every visitor to a www.orgnisation'sname.com/home from where they can read all information including discussions forum topics in the discussion boards/threads. It will also allow them to make donation.

-full user registration page and corresponding storage of every data submitted.

-every visitor wanting to start a discussion forum or topic and those who want to respond to existing ones must sign up fully as a user.

-login and registration information must be stored accordingly for use from time to time.

-the use of auto responder will be necessary to manage communications of email verification and to disseminate information on events and other news as well as to encourage donours regularly.

-e-payment page to include gateway permitting donours with master card, visa card, american express, paypal to make donations easily and securely.

-comprehensive discussion board with possibility for multiple discussion thread.

-personal management and update possibility.

How do I start? I really need help because of low budget.

thanks.

08033511538, 07027099121

Hi there,

I'm HK to your rescue, since you say you want to learn.
I can help with your request.
Just message me via your whatsapp# and lets get talking.

My contact details in my signature

Regards
HK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria / Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.