Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Do I Create An Interactive Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create An Interactive Website (6199 Views)

Simple Ways To Grow An Interactive Audience - Basic Blogging Strategy / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / I Need An Interactive Property Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website by PBarbara(f): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hi all,

I want to create a website where visitors with common interests can create communities and within each community create interactive threads. More so, the site can advertise products (including AdSense) as well as ability for Webpay (or any other financial agent) to be installed therein for payments.

Does any of you know how to go about this or who could get this done with examples of such site that they have created.

Thanks so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Charpell(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
I think what you trying to say is you want to create a forum, right?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2016
it's a php forum script.. features are :-
*beautiful design
*it very fast
*it's has a beautiful front page
*it has a tagging system ( like nairaland "mention"wink
*it has a follow system
*it has a starring system
*it has a chatting system
*it has quick reply system
*it has a reply to reply system (I believe quoting is outdated)
*it has sharing system (you can share thread on social media easily )
*it admin system is supper
*and so on

PS: it's PC view is also supper ... you can email me if you are interested to buy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by edlion57(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2016
U wnt to create apc nairaland to over power our pdp nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by massinola(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
use the caption Buhari is a dullard as your domain name and watch the traffic jam like Nigeria filling stations, even you ma go confuse . Na joke oh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by FagsamPHP(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
k
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by fotadmowmend(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by kirchofff(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2016
U need a good web designer to do that, or are u one?
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Hackportal(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Lets Talk On Facebook www.facebook.com/IGwemmac
gonna gist you everything you need.. I Rep www.Tipnaija.com
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by amebovillage(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2016
hummmmmmmm...this one is strong....can you pay??...because it will cost you oh
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2016
You just sold your knowledge (idea) to the world... Now some fools will go and develop this your vision without your concept...

Chaiiii.... You haff die

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by makazona(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Here to learn
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Christine01(f): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Space bookers!

No meaningful contributions.

Chaiii!!!!
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by djraymy(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2016
I can help you, visit djraymy . Nazuka . Net for an example
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by holicalpha(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2016
You're not supposed to talk about this....That was the mistake those brothers made against zuckerberg...it was their idea but his achievement.

But I guess there's nothing new about forums.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by nairacoded: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Hello
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Ramanto(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2016
patrickdarlins:
You just sold your knowledge (idea) to the world... Now some fools will go and develop this your vision without your concept...

Chaiiii.... You haff die
She Didn't Sell Nothing. Just Anybody Could Think That Up. The Problem Is How To Implement It

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2016
Ramanto:

She Didn't Sell Nothing. Just Anybody Could Think That Up. The Problem Is How To Implement It

Ramanto Ramanto...... I sight you... Lols

You gat no ideal of what am saying.. So chill

Good morning.
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Ramanto(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2016
patrickdarlins:

Ramanto Ramanto...... I sight you... Lols
You gat no ideal of what am saying.. So chill
Good morning.
Morning To You Sir.. I Hear You Then
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
PBarbara:
Hi all,

I want to create a website where visitors with common interests can create communities and within each community create interactive threads. More so, the site can advertise products (including AdSense) as well as ability for Webpay (or any other financial agent) to be installed therein for payments.

Does any of you know how to go about this or who could get this done with examples of such site that they have created.

Thanks so much.

You're looking to create an interactive website to poll traction and user engagement. Good idea! But the idea isn't all that matters. Ideas are a dime a dozen just like rug rats. There are other key ingredients to making this a sustainable business.

Are you looking for paid help or want partnership? You didn't specify that. Whatever it is you're offering the developer better be convincing because the developers that I know on here that can bring this idea to fruition are either busy with their own projects or handling clients projects.

If you're looking to partner; asides your idea, what else do you've to offer? Do you've a well-structured business plan? What qualities do you possess to make this business sustainable? Can you Market and make Sales? Do you've a stack of cash sitting somewhere (which I'm sure you do looking at your profile) to get this idea running for the first 9-12 months?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Brainaic(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Creating the site is not a problem but getting users to use it is the issh...

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by havilahconsults: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Hello... I av a work done on DAT already where ur users can even sign in or sign up easily. There is one for sale which also allows d upload of music both audio & video. Check http://www.naijapromota.com for sale while u can check my other work http://www.gossipnigeria247.com my contact 08051343914 or 07067190222
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by popesam1(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
tell seun to do that for u.

na joke oo
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Getting a Website isnt a problem but the rate of traffic is so annoying sometimes..Meanwhile check my Signature.
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by charsobodo(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2016
in essence you want to create a forum, its a great idea but you need to meet a good programmer and web designer to bring your ideas to life, wish you success in your dreams...
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2016
To be sincere with you OP, don't waste your time in creating or paying anyone to create such a site for you! You know why? There is every possibility that the site will be redundant! Facebook, Whatsapp, Badoo, Eskimi etc and the local Nairaland have eaten up the competition. Except you are going to offer something EXTRAORDINARY which all the aforementioned Social Networks have not offered to the public yet which i don't think is possible!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by lacicrips(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2016
53cur3m0d3:

You're looking to create an interactive website to poll traction and user engagement. Good idea! But the idea isn't all that matters. Ideas are a dime a dozen just like rug rats. There are other key ingredients to making this a sustainable business.

Are you looking for paid help or want partnership? You didn't specify that. Whatever it is you're offering the developer better be convincing because the developers that I know on here that can bring this idea to fruition are either busy with their own projects or handling clients projects.

If you're looking to partner; asides your idea, what else do you've to offer? Do you've a well-structured business plan? What qualities do you possess to make this business sustainable? Can you Market and make Sales? Do you've a stack of cash sitting somewhere (which I'm sure you do looking at your profile) to get this idea running for the first 9-12 months?

There's nothing in her profile that suggests she has stack of cash sitting somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Well, i will speak to you as a web developer..

This takes alot of html, css, java and particularly php script.. That is if you are building it from scratch. However, there is alternative as well.. Its called the softaculous embedded in your CMS like worldpress, Joomla, drubal, etc.. You can buy paid hosting and install the forum script.. Then again, you fork the script using GitHub and edit it to suit your needs.
Preferably, get a dedicated server and a professional plan for your hosting which gives you unlimited bandwidth and disk space.. Secure it with an ID protection and publish online when you are done..
I'm already on a particular one but it takes alot of work o.. That is if you are particularly vased in php

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by soleexx(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2016
holicalpha:
You're not supposed to talk about this....That was the mistake those brothers made against zuckerberg...it was their idea but his achievement.

But I guess there's nothing new about forums.

What Brothers? Pls Tell me abt d story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.