Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Dedicated To My Brothers Who Lost There Lifes In ALLU...R.I.P - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dedicated To My Brothers Who Lost There Lifes In ALLU...R.I.P (744 Views)

Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha) / R.I.P Murphy!! / List The Things You Lost. There Must Be COMPENSATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To My Brothers Who Lost There Lifes In ALLU...R.I.P by Yusfull(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2012
BLACK THURSDAY 4 ALLU

Lloyd, Ugonna, Tekena,
Chidiaka. Some call u cultists

Some call u thieves

Initially u were worried about d shame of being stripped naked in full of d view of d crowd...

The shame quickly turned in2 fear 4 ur life.

They beat u so badly, u could not mutter a word...

Your heart was saying "PLS PLS WAIT WE'RE NOT THIEVES" but ur mouth would not
move. You were tired, aching and gasping 4 d breath of life...

You look @d crowd and see children, men and women that are ur fellow country men...

Shock met disbelieve...

You hearts cried 4 help. You were thinking it was a dream, that this cannot be happening.

They are not Going to kill us...

You wanted to wake up so dat u dream no more bt sadly enough,
d dream was not illusion bt apparent reality...

You shouted, SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Your Dad was not there to feel ur
pains..

Your Mum was not there to hear ur cry 4 help.....

Your Brothers and sisters were somewhere on their daily businesses while u were dying somewhere in Aluu community...

You were so badly beaten... You were hoping just to die so
dat it will all end....

Then came d petrol and u were thinking....NO they won'y burn us... No NO Noooo!

The fire came , the sun became so hot... You hoped 4 d rain which
will never come Oh pain... So unbearable...

Then there was silence & peace, waving ur hands to ur lifeless body...

Finally u found rest from ur tormentors...

You were betrayed

Betrayed by d person who won't pay his debt & dare turn on u & watch u die in such anguish.

Betrayed by d community who made so many assumptions & exercised their Jungle Judgement on you...

Betrayed by those who stood by & enjoy this injustice...

Betrayed by d authorites dat has
no immediate response 2 community uproar...

Wat a tragedy...

Rest in Peace Lloyd, Ugonna, Tekena & Chidiaka & May God give ur famlies d fortitude to bear dis irreparable gr8 loss..... YusFuLL cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

/ Can I Still Study Theatre Arts? / Imafidon (A Nigerian) Girl Tops US University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.