Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers (15535 Views)

Jobs For Lawyers At Udo Udoma & Belo-osagie (lagos And Akwa Ibom) / Udo Udoma & Belo-osagie Recruiting / Please I Need Senato Udoma Contact And Native (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by finicky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
kamikaze:

@ Finicky,

Dude stop being finicky bout this, you're in a dream situation if i can say so meself. From your post i gather you earn well currently, and you're idle, ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!. All you have to do my friend is stick to the office you're presently and use the idle time for PP (i see you've got your groove on there already with the CAC reg.) That way your idle time will be paid for by the coy but you get to make use of it in ways related to law, company formation, due dilligence, perfections etc. build a clientele base so when you really want to set up private practice you have them too. All you have to do is liase with a fellow lawyer in a law firm or that has time on his hands to move around and you get to eat with both hands and both lips grin

Thanks a lot, despite this idleness they insist i must show up every day except for cdays i'll try and see what happens by next week if i'm still as bored as i am today i might just jump.

Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2008
@ kamikaze

How could you have known that?!!!!!, you be wizard?. I actually do not tell peeps where I work or that I am incharge of dishing out soap embarassed embarassed. cry cry and now You've gone to tell the whole world. Infact, I am resigning on 30th of February and I hope you have a better job for me. grin grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by mel4real(f): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
@kamikaze
You know I'm bored being in-house counsel to a coy and seriously taking out a year or two for real practice but I'm a little bit jittery, anyone with a taste of both sides willing to help clear the fog for a brutha? mucho gracias

Good to see lawyers here. I was in practice for about 18 months in V.I., pay wasn'nt really good but job was very interesting. Left about 3 months ago for a small company where my brains cells are nearly dead, so I understand you when u say u are bored. Right now, I'm thinking of going back to practice but with a well paying Law firm (Hope I get one). My brutha, practice is the in-thing if you're a lawyer oh jare, all this so called legal depts lawyers na joke, except u get a compnay where its really busy. For me, its not just about money but enjoying what I do, but money does count sha cheesy. So I'll advise that u do a bit of practice and that willu decide what u really want, depending on the kind of brain cells u have! grin grin grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
@kamikazi and @soapdish
are you guys in love, cheesy u know there are different ways of expressing luv, soap and kami wonderfulk combination, grin grin grin
meanwhile una neva help me out wink
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
nonysmith:

@kamikazi and @soapdish
are you guys in love, cheesy u know there are different ways of expressing love, soap and kami wonderfulk combination, grin grin grin
meanwhile una never help me out wink

nonysmith I don't live in ABJ but I promise to make one or more calls to see if anyone can help. Will get back to you !!!!!!
Meanwhile your question is a million dollar question?. Will like to know how you arrived at that conclusion.
Cioa
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
@soapdish
si the way u guys clicked wit ur conversation wink wink wink a match made in heaven.u know u kan neva tell , the caption should be big boy of nairaland weds big girl of nairaland (ovation) grin grin grin, thanks dear for trying waiting for ur reply,
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
@nonysmith

Just spoke with a friend and he is willing to help so post your email addy here. I will send you a mail.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hey peeps, y'all miss me?

nony nony nonysmith, you're a smart chap, and I thought no one would notice soap 'n' I are so much in love, I bet you saw it in our eyes, better yet in the eyes of our posts. Soap dearie, do we tell em how much in love we are? grin

Oy soap, guess what? On saturday my Lil cousin went for a birthday party and showed up with some gifts, including a soap can shaped like a rabbit. I immediately wondered if he'd end up callin himself "soapwabbit" in future. lol
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
kamikaze:

Hey peeps, y'all miss me?

nony nony nonysmith, you're a smart chap, and I thought no one would notice soap 'n' I are so much in love, I bet you saw it in our eyes, better yet in the eyes of our posts. Soap dearie, do we tell em how much in love we are? grin

Oy soap, guess what? On saturday my Lil cousin went for a birthday party and showed up with some gifts, including a soap can shaped like a rabbit. I immediately wondered if he'd end up callin himself "soapwabbit" in future. lol

We all missed you especially me. Where have you been?

That will be nice ie your cousin calling himself soaprabbit. I am quitting my job on 30th of this month and I hope you have a job for me. You know it is all your fault for telling the whole world that I work in a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed company.
Have a lovely evening kiss kiss
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2008
We all missed you especially me. Where have you been?

Been handling some official work out of the office, back now though (I think).
You quit your job? why? you went patronising some other soap products init? Naughty you. Tell you what, I'll leave my e-mail, send me a mail wit your number(nonysmith eat your heart out shocked ) and we'll take it from there,k? hit me asap
aoagbosa@total.com.ng
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2008
30th huh? @soap, could almost swear I know you tongue
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2008
@ kamikaze

Didn't quit my job, was just joking. though I may likely move to another Coy(Oil Services) by the end of this month.Take care grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2008
@soapdish you drew firstblood by yanking my chains now you best watch out for the rebound angry

Where's everyone else? shocked
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2008
@KAMIKAZE
grin grin grin WAT IS IT WE ARE NOT HUSSLING FOR SOAPDISH NOW OR ARE WE grin grin grin MEANWHILE I KANT EAT MY HEART OUT ITS BEEN BROKEN AND TAKEN AWAY BY, , SI YOUR EYE KAMIKAZE YOU WANT TO ENTA THE SCREEN, ANYWAY JUST NID AN INFO THAT'S ALL,
@SOAPDISH
MY EMAIL IS NUCZYCOOL2000@YAHOO.COM THANKS, MEANWHILE VAL IS AROUND THE CORNER SO TELL KAMIKAZE TO PERFORM OHH cheesy cheesy cheesy JUST WATCH HE WUD SOON GO ON LEAVE OR EVEN TRAVEL TO ANOTHER STATE JUST TO AVOID VAL, NO GREE OHH wink
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2008
@nonysmith I'm in the office and its improper for me to roll on the floor with laughter, abeg! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you sneaky mouse,

and Soapdish you've got nothing to worry about this val, already got you a gift, a nice sponge! and a pefect evening watching spongebob square pants, cool huh? grin grin grin grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ nonysmith

I dont need to tell kamikaze anything, he is a big boy and does not need to be reminded of his undecided undecidedon val's day. He will definitely perform.

@kamikaze
What firstblood are you talking about and why are you angry nowwwwwwwww?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
@soapdish
I dont get mad, i get even, just kidding. Besides after the way you just put it to @nonysmith how can i not forgive you? Sure i've got plans for this val that will leave you "sparkling clean", I'm talking "showers of fun". Tell you what , I'm going to drop few digits of my telephone here, if you're smart you'll piece em together, then you can send an sms and I'll get right back atcha, deal? cheesy cool
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
@kamikaze
Yeh deal!!!!!!!!!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2008
where's everyone? i asked earlier, maybe we are not helping legal job seekers enough,right? Well i've got a concept i think will be quite helpful to us all, i'll lay it out soon, y'all stay tuned grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
kamikaze:

where's everyone? i asked earlier, maybe we are not helping legal job seekers enough,right? Well i've got a concept i think will be quite helpful to us all, i'll lay it out soon, y'all stay tuned grin

Yeh right, can't wait for the concept.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ nonysmith

Hey Fellaz, guess who's got the most charming voice on nairaland? absolutely correct, I mean you aint heard nothing till you hear the soap lady speak, absolutely A-Class, and we're getting married next week, right after the valentine fiesta, off to the Bahamas, tongue yyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by teeroy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ kamikaze

it's always nice to break through the wall of anonymity that this site provides. i see u redeployed from kogi.left the place myself. great uniben.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2008
@teeroy

Cool dude, my brutha from another life, great bengazzi.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
@teeroy
You are welcome to this thread. Are you a lawyer also.

@ everybody
Yeahhhhh, I and Kamikaze are getting married and you are all invited,@nonysmith I hope you'd be there cool cool
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by teeroy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2008
yeah, i'm a lawyer too. serving in the HR department of a bank. nice thread.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by jericho: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I am glad at the introduction of this tread on this site.

I will share my success secret in the legal profession with you.

Being a legal practitioner does not mean you have to slave for a principal. Over the years, i have found out that the difference between being a principal and pupil is in getting the clients.

Check this out, the principal sources for the clients, the pupil performs the job and the principal gets paid.

Have you noticed how principals go into a frenzy when they find out the pupil isn't in the office at a particular time or comes back late from court.

Don't you know that they have discovered this secret and are willing to keep it that way!

So, my advice to you guys is wake up and get your own clients. I am not saying that you have to quit your present employment to do this. Do you know that everyone you meet out there is a potential client?

There are people buying and selling properties everyday who need you and i to prepare Agreements;
people confused who dont know the next step to take and need legal advice from us.

Look, do not believe the lies we have been brainwashed with over the years that lawyers are poor. Lawyers are freakingly rich and well to do (at least the ones i know of). Go over to the Bankole Aluko memorial football competition organised by Aluko & Oyebode and see the kinds of flashy cars lawyers drive and you will have a change of heart.

For the new wigs i bid you welcome to the most noble and rewarding profession on earth.

Jericho
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2008
Nice one @Jericho,

I was gettin there, my plan actually is to get "us" to come together, via nairaland or any other media we feel comfortable with to share briefs. I work in an establishment where we constantly buy property. While I'm not in charge of negotiations, I handle the agreements, the assignments and leases before handing them out to external solicitors to perfect. Now with proper terms we can share such jobs, and everyone gets paid. We can link clients in one region of the country to each other, thereby creating a one-stop shop to all legal needs.

Having said that @soapdish dear, been thinking, being the nice guy that i am, what do you say we make @nonysmith the bestman? you know he was there from the beginning cool huh? cool
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by legs(f): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2008
kamikaze:

Nice one @Jericho,

I was gettin there, my plan actually is to get "us" to come together, via nairaland or any other media we feel comfortable with to share briefs. I work in an establishment where we constantly buy property. While I'm not in charge of negotiations, I handle the agreements, the assignments and leases before handing them out to external solicitors to perfect. Now with proper terms we can share such jobs, and everyone gets paid. We can link clients in one region of the country to each other, thereby creating a one-stop shop to all legal needs.

Having said that @soapdish dear, been thinking, being the nice guy that i am, what do you say we make @nonysmith the bestman? you know he was there from the beginning cool huh? cool

hi abeg this sounds interesting. kamikaze out of curiosity (and excuse me for being so forward), I thought you worked in the oil industry
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2008
@legs
thats not being forward, so I dont mind, and yes i work in an oil company. We buy and lease properties to build filling stations, blending plants, residential premises for our expatriate staff, etc

1 Like

Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2008
@jericho
I completely agree with you.

@kamikaze
How are you my love?. Your concept is really nice and would be beneficial to some of us. cheesy cheesy.
On a lighter note, you and I are having the same line of thought,I mean making @nonysmith the bestman,that will really be nice and I hope he will accept. Should I ask him or is the groom that make such request?.

@legs
Pls introduce yourself girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by legs(f): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2008
@kamikaze thanks for the info, in my shortsighted manner, once I think legal practice in the oil industry, I think JOAs, PSCs blah blah what’s it like working there? Did you pick what area of law you wanted to work in or were you just assigned to the property division?

Hey soapdish! I’m just a very simple, very stress-free female lawyer, nothing special. I’m in legal practice and I’m thinking of becoming sector-specific in the near future. How’re you doing anyway and what do you?

BTW Congrats to you and kamikaze on the hook up.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Soapdish,

Your Royal sweetness, thought you'd never show up. The groom normally does the asking but since i'm so taken by you I dont mind, go ahead and ask.
you and I are having the same line of thought,
Thats why we are geting married, init?

Yo @legs, its one department handling all law related matters. The property area is one area that can be easily shared without acting out of line. No I didnt pick, we handle everything anytime they arise.
Thanks for the wellwishes, maybe you might get lucky too, who knows grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EKSU College Of Medicine Vacancies For 2017 [academic & Non-academic] / New Ip Settings For Free Mtn Browsing Using Operamini 2.00 Version. / Airtel Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.