Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers (15537 Views)

Jobs For Lawyers At Udo Udoma & Belo-osagie (lagos And Akwa Ibom) / Udo Udoma & Belo-osagie Recruiting / Please I Need Senato Udoma Contact And Native (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by jericho: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2008
@soapdish& Kamikaze

Thanks for the compliments.

Kamikaze, i think the your idea of coming together is a wonderful one.

Concidentally, i was discussing with a colleague of mine on an avenue for we lawyers to network. We really need it to tap into the vast resources of this nation.

I tell my friends that lawyers are richer than bankers.

Banker are paid salaries while we lawyers get paid salaries and also make money from private briefs.

So bright ideas on the networking anyone

Jericho
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2008
@kamikaze
I will ask him right away

@nonysmith,
I sent you a mail through your email addy regarding hooking you up with my guy in ABJ and I am still waiting for your reply.

Now, you may not have heard, kamikaze and I are getting married and we were wondering if it will be alright for you to be the bestman. Please don't say NO and be happy for us.

@legs
I am doing alright girl. I am a lawyer and I work in a real estate firm. We are basically into buying and refurbishment of buildings and later sell same. We also buy lands from communities, obtain the c of o and then sell. I handle all the legal aspect of the transactions.
And thanks for the congrats.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2008
@soapdish
Darling i think we scared off @nonysmith, unless he's too upset to comment.

@jericho
man hit me with what you've got, anything and lets see how we can make the most of it

Fellow wigs, please lets get something straight, I propose a symbiotic relationship, not a parasitic one, SHARE!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
@kamikaze
No my love, I don't believe we scared him. He is probably busy. Infact he has to be the best man or undecided undecided undecided

@nonysmith
Where are you and I hope we didn't scare you off?. The D- day is around the corner and the proposed bestman hasn't said anything sad sad,now that doesn't sound nice. C'on man say something pleeeeeessssssssssseee.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2008
@nonysmith did you hear that? there's a likelihood of things going awry if you dont show up, since I dont want to lose my soapy love i implore you, no beg you to answer.

@legs, I take it you either have straight legs, bow legs, lovely legs or conspicuous legs, you either want us to be aware of your pretty legs or you want your legs to make up for other areas or better still you have "long legs" which you use in getting what you want? Please pick one smiley

Word to my boo,
@soapdish hon, you are all the legs I want to see grin

@legs just messing around, please dont be mad and definitly don't get even, k?

And to the rest of you i say " arrivederci, amigos!, mucho gracias
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by legs(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2008
lol, not mad, been told I have reasonably nice legs.

(That was when I was much younger and slimmer though)
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2008
@kamikazi @soapdish
una don si joblesssssssssssss man :Dehh .anyway as the cool dude that i am i wud be your bestman kamikaze, but you know soapdish might se me and have a change of heart cos am fyne grin grin grin, infact i too fyne cheesy cheesy, seriously your idea about the forum stuff is cool. kip it up.
@legs
dnt bother asking kamikaze any question b4 soapdish shows you her kunfu skills ohh grin grin grin, i dey vex so kamikaze now has your number ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh soapdish cheesy cheesy cheesy for that, i give you both my blessing wink winkcheers
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2008
@kamikaze @soapdish
you guys have seen jobless man ehhhh grin grin grin anyway 4 d cool guy that i am i would be your best man wink but you knw soapdish might see me and have a change of heart cos am fyneee cheesy cheesy cheesy infact i too fyne, soapdish so you gave kamikaze your number ehhhh for that, smileywish you guys best of luck because una nid am cool cool
@legs
stop askin kamikaze questions ohh b4 soapdish shows you her kunfu skills cheesy cheesy cheesy you kan talk to me am much fun than that guy infact my numba is, wud let you knw lata jaree kamikeze baba grin grin grin grin , ahhhahh na only kamakazi dey here cheesy meanwhile kamikaze your idea on that forum stuff is cool lets see what we kan do, cheers pple.wen is the wedding
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by ganza(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2008
now i must have been registered member for like 2yrs now and it takes a bunch of like minded people like you guys to get me posting. cant really call myself a new wig or a dusty one but being i legal practice isnt as fun as we really do think it'l be while in law school. anyway im thrilled that lawyers have a forum like this to talk (and hook up-kamikaza n soapdish). i really look forward to enjoying the thrill. anyway im based in abj and seriously for new wigs who really want to start out here, be ready to take alot of, things you wouldnt like.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by legs(f): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2008
[quote author=nonysmith @legs stop askin kamikaze questions ohh before soapdish shows you her kunfu skills [quote][/quote]

i hear you, smiley nothing of the sort o! I only asked kamikaze cos of where he works and as soon as soapdish moves to the oil service firm she is considering i'll be firing questions at her too!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ganza
Hi, you are welcome to this thread and I hope you will be posting regularly to keep the thread going.

@nonysmith
Infact I believe you are fyne but my dear you have not seen my @kamikaze,he is da BOMBBB!!!!!!!!! so there is no changing of mind for me. Meanwhile, thanks for accepting our offer.

@legs
Howdy girl, you are free to ask @kamikaze questions as long as you don't encroach into our kiss kiss wink wink.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2008
Feels good to be home, too much work left me a tad bit indisposed, but i'm back, can i get an AMEN somebody! smiley

@soapdish, hhmmm, what can i say, i'll save the best for last

@nonysmith glad you took up the offer and while i'm happy for you as a fine dude, i've got no qualms because my soap's got eyes for only me.

@ganza you're welcome and thanks for the compliments, we're glad we made you start posting.

@EVERYBODY
LETS NOT JUST TALK THE TALK, LETS WALK THE WALK. LETS START BY POSTING OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH EVERY ONE, JUST SEND ME A MAIL AT kamikazenland@gmail.com WITH YOUR NAIRALAND ID, LOCATION AND SPECIAL AREA OF INTEREST OR EXPERIENCE AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS.

NOW LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2008
@SOAPDISH
sweets how's it going? missed you so much i kinda got confused if i was ill from missing you or missing you made me sicker? Nways I'm back now, better and stronger.We'll be there soon, lets just knock all obstacles from the way and you'll be certified 100% kamikaze missus wink

@legs dont sweat it, @nonysmith's just yanking your chains, keep em coming
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2008
kamikaze:

@SOAPDISH
sweets how's it going? missed you so much i kind of got confused if i was ill from missing you or missing you made me sicker? Nways I'm back now, better and stronger.We'll be there soon, lets just knock all obstacles from the way and you'll be certified 100% kamikaze missus wink

I'm doing o.k. Happy to hear your stronger now. Missed you too
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by Geezle(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hey, nice thread, though am not a lawyer, I am an engineer, got lawyer firnedswho are job seeking, can anyone link me to help 'em?

I am enjoying this,

Oil coy and real estate, hmm, mwah, the best
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by Geezle(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2008
my email is acegery@yahoo.com
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Geezle
glad you find our spot enjoyable. bout your friends, let 'em come in and "we" will see whats on the table at the end of the day, its a reciprocating process we're panning you know

@soapdish
whats the matter, you don't sound yourself
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by ganza(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
hey how are we doing my people, my day was somehow. can u guys imagine i undercharged a client with around 50k.im supposed to meet him tomorrow and i wonder how ill explain myself. i do alot of corporate work, cac to be exact. it could be fun sometimes but then when u make mistakes like i did you just wonder what the clients think. meanwhile kamikaze how 'easy' is it getting into one of those your plum offices?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Ganza its easy actually, as aeasy as threading a needle with a carmel cool
But its not as rosy as it sounds either, i know ppl earning far more than i do in practice, and they are just mid level counsel. Speaking of which i just stumbled on this and thought i should share.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by box9t9(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2008
@kamakazie
cos u dumped this udo-udoma ish we now a blog for bar men, thats cool.am in ph but i want to move to lag. all my hommies are there. i dont get paid jack where am at. just get transport for going to court. can u dig that? so u got any thoughts of good places i could hole up in lag or ph?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2008
Hey pals, I hope this helps y'all seeking jobs somewhat,k? Check this ad out and contact the under-mentioned recruiter asap. Thank me later

We have urgent needs within the Legal field please find the positions listed below. If the profile fits or you know someone who does, please email that CV to me at adetola.oke@ kimberly- ryan.net To apply please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject matter, multiple applications will be disqualified, and only successful candidates will be notified.
Position closes COB 14th February 2008.

Thank you

1. 30 mid-level Lawyers: Variety of experiences is more critical than number of years.
2. 2 Marketers: With strong love for selling law/legal services
3. 2 Front Desk Administrators:
4. Head of Chambers: 10 years relevant experience in litigation and commercial practice
5. 3 Commercial Practice Lawyers:
6. Media PA:
7. PA/Executive Assistant: To the MD (a SAN)
8. Librarian: Currently working in a Law firm
9. Correspondence / Technical PA: Strong passion for writing
10. Accountant: With experience in Partners accounting.

The remuneration is 25% above current industry standard

Best regards,

Adetola Oke
HR Consultant
Kimberly Ryan
4B Louis Solomon Close,
Off Ahmadu Bello Way,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Tel: 01-2798335-7
www.kimberly- ryan.net
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2008
Nice one kamikaze cheesy cheesy,hope someone in this forum benefits from the info.

How are you this morning honey?.Tomorrow is the D-day!!!, what is our plan?. Do we invite members of this forum to a scintillating,all expenses paid outing say OBUDU CATTLE RANCH.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2008
Soap darling, I'm totally aware and I've plans completely off the hinges for you, you'll see. About letting some 'landers tag along, you know its for lovers right? so only lovers made in nairaland may come, we don't want anyone green with envy spoiling our day do you? another point is, you don't know where I'm taking you! grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2008
kamikaze:

Soap darling, I'm totally aware and I've plans completely off the hinges for you, you'll see. About letting some 'landers tag along, you know its for lovers right? so only lovers made in nairaland may come, we don't want anyone green with envy spoiling our day do you? another point is, you don't know where I'm taking you! grin

Ok, no green/red with envy peeps spoiling our day, its just gonna be you and I. I love surprises but this time I am curious,so, could you give me some hints as to where we are going pleeeeeeeeeesssee?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2008
HINT: hope you're not scared of getting wet? wink
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2008
Whsatytt
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2008
Naughty naughty cool
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2008
@soapdish
a night boat ride around snake island, some chinese,lots of crystal and a night tumble to remember cool and that still aint the surprise wink
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2008
@kamikaze@soapdish
i envy you guys ohh 4 we that our heart has been broken and it is now in liquid form cheesy grin, kamikaze thanks 4 d info, my email is nuczycool2000@yahoo.com.cheers men coolmeanwhile nba is organising smtin 4 lawyers on val day, no moving of motion allowed grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
meanwhile nba is organising smtin 4 lawyers on val day

People when don plan extracurricular waka don fix activity for that day so that excuse go dey to dodge wife carry babe go dinner, tuah!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
kamikaze:

Naughty naughty cool

Hey, what did I sayyyy,your mind is so wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink and I just love it.

@nonysmith
An acclaimed fine guy being heart broken!!!!!that is impossible. Are the females going blind or something?. Wait a minute, is there something you are not doing right??.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2008
Hey, what did I sayyyy,your mind is so Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink and I just love it.
I love you already grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service / New Ip Settings For Free Mtn Browsing Using Operamini 2.00 Version. / EKSU College Of Medicine Vacancies For 2017 [academic & Non-academic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.