Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

$6 Million Treehouse Scholarship-learn Code, Get Hired! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / $6 Million Treehouse Scholarship-learn Code, Get Hired! (1406 Views)

How To Write A Developer Cv/résumé That Will Get You Hired / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? / Have You Worked Or Hired Anyone From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$6 Million Treehouse Scholarship-learn Code, Get Hired! by eazyd(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Treehouse’s “scholarship program” offered 2,500 free “Gold” accounts to college students in the U.S. for a full two years( i got one). To participate, you had to be able to prove you’re actually a college student, like having a valid “.edu” email address, for example. As Gold plans are $50/month, it worked out to $3 million-worth of free Treehouse — the equivalent of what they’d collectively have to pay out of pocket.

On its blog yesterday, Treehouse officially announced Round 2, saying that the demand “from across the pond, down under and all across the globe” was so strong that it’s now offering 5,000 two-year Gold accounts.

This time, the scholarship is open to students around the world of any age — as long as you’re currently a student or graduated within the last year (and you’re not a current Treehouse student).

To apply click the link and submit the form http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/6-million-treehouse-scholarship-for-students-worldwide

I'm a current Treehouse scholarship student and can testify of the greatness of having to learn for free, develop a skill that's so dear to my heart. If you have any questions about the application, qualification, when the results will be announced, your chances of winning- drop a comment and i'll sure assist the best i can.

Stay Tuned!
Re: $6 Million Treehouse Scholarship-learn Code, Get Hired! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
hi

i was researching on treehouse.com and i saw some positive reviews on there method of training.

my question is

if i pay for 1 year, will i learn only andriod development or generally mobile development including ios?

with the not so fast internet speed, how will one learn?

thanks
Re: $6 Million Treehouse Scholarship-learn Code, Get Hired! by Kidstell: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
I need a site where i can set up my student email like you noted

(1) (Reply)

Machine Learning/neural Network Expert(s) Needed. / Why AWS Serves As The Best Choice For Magento Cloud Hosting / Bonn juvenile hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.