Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Appreciate An Ethnic Group. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Appreciate An Ethnic Group. (734 Views)

How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? / Igbo Officially Recognized In Equatorial Guinea As An Ethnic Language / Anioma Is An Ethnic Group - Emeka Esogbue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate An Ethnic Group. by Francuiz: 5:28am On Oct 19, 2012
For me, I appreciate the yoruba's because of the love they have for their language.They communicate with their dialect were ever the find themselves. Please NLders let us appreciate one another to poster peace and unity in Nigeria.
Re: Appreciate An Ethnic Group. by Ramcie(f): 5:38am On Oct 19, 2012
Francuiz: For me, I appreciate the yoruba's because of the love they have for their language.They communicate with their dialect were ever the find themselves. Please NLders let us appreciate one another to poster peace and unity in Nigeria.
"wherever","they" also "foster". Are you Hausa?

(1) (Reply)

Eating With Bare Hand And Its Correlation With Our Existing Culture / How Best Can You Define Maturity? / Photos: Vice President Osinbajo At Ooni's Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.