Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Things You Should Always Buy Used... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things You Should Always Buy Used... (14377 Views)

Pls Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Where I Can Buy Used Plasma Flat Screens / Sites To Buy Used BB And Laptop Online. / WHERE Can I Buy Used Bb, Iphone And Ipad Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by toyeoye(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Lanretoye(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2012
think phones too...
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2012
What abt Computer Accesseries, Laptops and Phones
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by rodeo0070(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2012
I like where this is going...
You are free to add your own lists too.
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by MsZee(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2012
Justosaus: @op: wat of babes? Should be on ur list, since u can hardly get a new one anyway...
Bros u talk as if there are brand new guys anywhere. Most guys start inserting since they noticed they've got an instrument. Abeg! Free babes joor! Abi you be virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by MsZee(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2012
Justosaus: @op: wat of babes? Should be on ur list, since u can hardly get a new one anyway...
Bros u talk as if there are brand new guys anywhere. Most guys start inserting since they noticed they've got an instrument. Abeg! Free babes joor! Abi you never do before?
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by propofol: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Imanuelle: Should condoms be bought used or unused
grin
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by sushieater: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ms Zee:
Bros u talk as if there are brand new guys anywhere. Most guys start inserting since they noticed they've got an instrument. Abeg! Free babes joor! Abi you never do before?
lol.. babe, y u kum change ''virgin'' to ''abi u neva do before''? Is there any hidden difference?..Well, brand new guys dey everywhere o! Same as girls too..The problem is finding them
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Souljaboi1: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ms Zee:

It's words like this that really gets me pissed off ... embarassed

Promiscuity is very bad, and the popularity and fame that the act is getting doesn't change its true nature... Anyway,do you just look at most guys and conclude that they have done it ?

I won't be disclosing my status, but know this ; I won't do anything to offend my LORD ...
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by sushieater: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
she-wanna:
You didn't include used Gold jewelries..
It is as good as new when you buy and wash it.
best comment so far, my two cowries though..
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by newman10(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Brand new guys and girls are scarce. You most times get them used.
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by oladayo042: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Buying a used car is profitable though the risk of getting a lemon is high due to information asymmetry.
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Souljaboi1: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
sushieater:
lol.. babe, y u kum change ''virgin'' to ''abi u neva do before''? Is there any hidden difference?..Well, brand new guys dey everywhere o! Same as girls too..The problem is finding them

True talk bro...
But they aren't that hard to find, you just have to stick to the right crowd ..... smiley
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
add the ffg to the list of things you need to buy used:
Underwear
toothbrush
toothpaste
food (if possible)
Prostitute(goodluck finding a new one)
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by wonperson(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
I need toyota camry pencil light.na 600k I get o!but it has to be tokunbor o!
Mail me on wonperson@yahoo.com
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by princemedico: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
timbros: Op i agree with all except the furniture part. Why will i buy used furniture? Mehn i cant even imagine that...
seconded, though a lot of important items are still missing on the list.
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Youngsage: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Why would i want to buy it used when i can afford it new?
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
How about used house?
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by candieangel12(f): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
I dunno about buying used cars, I love the smell of a brand new car. grin
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
No wonder research has it that 85% of black berry phone used by the so called big boys & girls are mainly fairly used from london.
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by Frank3n2(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2012

You can get used one to save money grin
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by passionate88: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ms Zee:
bt babes own dey noticeable... No friction if u get my drift..
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by albacete(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
kulboy: Seconded
7footre:
Thirded!
[size=15pt]
fourthed,....sorry Foughted grin
[/size]
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by albacete(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: I dunno about buying used cars, I love the smell of a brand new car. grin
[size=15pt] The money for brand new car no be here oo. Unless u are well loaded. Besides, cars are more of liabilities than assets.
Moreover, some fairly used cars smell real nice and in most cases, people won't know the difference unless they take a peep @ d mileage.

[/size]
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by solelymade: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
I love my game console new but d games used
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by chii8(f): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
Second hand toys,rugs n dolls r also gud too
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by sirp2007: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
grin

u tis guy u re looking 4 trouble grin[quote author=Justosaus]
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by oemmanuel: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
There is this "its the best" misconception about used products. They aren't. Lets watch that too.
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by albacete(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
piusato2: Make Money On The Internet for Free.

What do you want to trade today? We offer foreign exchange,index,commodity contracts,and financial instruments of other asset classes through several trading platforms.You can start with no money down as we offer you $5(five dollar) reward on account opening.

http://www.agea.com/?gid=49460
[size=15pt]
Wrong thread for u!
[/size]
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by hustla(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
free2ryhme: second hand clothes ( okirika) is not included here oooooundecided

Ori e o pe @all Mr YK
Re: Things You Should Always Buy Used... by hustla(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
Soulja-boi:

True talk bro...
But they aren't that hard to find, you just have to stick to the right crowd ..... smiley

Truest tokk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online / Fire Razes Shops At Owode Onirin In Lagos / Binance, Others Face Billions In Fines By SEC Over Currency Manipulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.