Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,926 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Software Positions at HUAWEI - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Software Positions at HUAWEI (1330 Views)

Customer Service Job At Huawei Technologies / Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2012
Good day people.pls did you apply for the Huawei job for the application and software maintenance engineer or developer positions ?Were you called for the interview?which day did your interview falls and how was the interview.and lets know if they have started calling people for the second interview.nobody wouldnt want to work in such great work environment at huawei.pls your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2012
good morning people.waiting for ur replies
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by SIRBANYE(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
Still waiting to be sent date n time of interview. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
SIR BANYE: Still waiting to be sent date n time of interview. Keeping my fingers crossed.
thanks for replying.are you waiting for d second interview?were you called for the first interview?and how was it?i was called for the first interview.i did the test so am waiting for the second interview
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by SIRBANYE(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
@listerner10, I was called for the 1st time. What was the 1st interview and the test like? Pls inform me?
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
SIR BANYE: @listerner10, I was called for the 1st time. What was the 1st interview and the test like? Pls inform me?
when are you going for the first interview?or have you gone for it?the test wasnt so difficult.its all abt unix OS.
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by SIRBANYE(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
I applied for the position of a civil engineer
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
SIR BANYE: I applied for the position of a civil engineer
BANYE there wasnt civil engineer position among the job positions.it means you dont know what you are talking about
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by SIRBANYE(m): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Don't be hasty to assume. See u at d top
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by babymakaveli: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2012
sir,wat qualifications was required 4rm u so as 2 be elligible 2 write d interview?
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
babymakaveli: sir,wat qualifications was required 4rm u so as 2 be elligible 2 write d interview?
bsc or msc computer sci,elect/elect ,ICT or related discipline. Knowledge of Unix/linux,java and database experience.
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by SIRBANYE(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dear Applicants,

This is to inform you that your applications has been reviewed and you have been shortlisted for an interview with our client Huawei Technologies

You will be contacted via Phone or email with the interview date details, do make sure the information on your CV is correct so as to avoid missing the interview date.

Thank you for acknowledging our advert and responding.

All the best.

Best Regards,

Human Resource Dept .

Lightning Networks Limited

31a Emina Crescent,

Off Toyin Street,

Ikeja, Lagos

Telephone:01-2554000, 01-2553000

Integrated IT/Manpower Services in West Africa

@listner, dats d msg I got
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
SIR BANYE: Dear Applicants,

This is to inform you that your applications has been reviewed and you have been shortlisted for an interview with our client Huawei Technologies

You will be contacted via Phone or email with the interview date details, do make sure the information on your CV is correct so as to avoid missing the interview date.

Thank you for acknowledging our advert and responding.

All the best.

Best Regards,

Human Resource Dept .

Lightning Networks Limited

31a Emina Crescent,

Off Toyin Street,

Ikeja, Lagos

Telephone:01-2554000, 01-2553000

Integrated IT/Manpower Services in West Africa

@listner, dats d msg I got

Ok. but in my own case,no recruitment agency was involved.it was directly with Huawei.but anyway best of luck to you
Re: Software Positions at HUAWEI by Listener10: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
ok

(1) (Reply)

Call Centre Recruitment At Swiss(in Partnership With Mtn) / Advice To Fresh Graduates / Interview Invite By Startime For Call Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.