Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 (9763 Views)

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos / 2 Female Undergraduates Stripped For Robbery In Calabar / Girl Stripped And Beaten To Coma For Stealing A Blackberry Phone (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2012
Published on 5 Oct 2012 by Cee Eezay
girls stripped naked for stealing black berry ..

Here's another Barbaric act in Lagos but this time, they didnt kill her. I think the guys in this video actually did this cause they wanted to see her n@kedness cos how can u explain the part that they actually inserted a phone into her private part?
http://www.youtube.ng/watch?v=gF4B2Z8gJcY

They even had to carry her up for her unclothedness to be videoed
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by MegaMan2020: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2012
Don't steal
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2012
These guys looked like business men at computer village that have been seex starved hence had to exhibit their animalistic behaviour
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2012
MegaMan2020: Don't steal

So u have never stolen before no matter how little?
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by nduchucks: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2012
These criminals are worse than animals. They should be lined up and shot for violating this young lady like this. shocked
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2012
That was in computer village.

Those guys are not punishing her for stealing, rather it's just an excuse for them to see the ladies's unclothedness.

As for the lady, i don't know why some ladies will go to a place like computer village crowded with people that have being annointed by satan just like her to steal. She's lucky she's a lady, else she would have gotten the Aluu treatment.
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by pendo89(f): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2012
If it weren't for the picture I would have assumed they were a pack of starving hyenas attacking an antelope.
The cheering is animalistic.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by geeez: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2012
Feel so sorry for her. If the Aluu 4 culprits will be charged for murder, these guys too should be charged for what they truly deserve. Couldn't they have handed her over to the police. In my own opinion she was stripped because she is female but if it was a guy, he would have been mobbed to death but if she truly was guilty, I'm so certain she will never steal again
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva: That was in computer village.

Those guys are not punishing her for stealing, rather it's just an excuse for them to see the ladies's unclothedness.

As for the lady, i don't know why some ladies will go to a place like computer village crowded with people that have being annointed by satan just like her to steal. She's lucky she's a lady, else she would have gotten the Aluu treatment.
I'm really happy for this statement. They guys wanted other things from her cos the way she was being dragged says it all.

These guys must be punished. They are Godforsaken computer village idiots that have been starved of sexx
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2012
toba: These guys looked like business men at computer village that have been seex starved hence had to exhibit their animalistic behaviour
in otherwords, u support †ЂΞ girl for stealin their fone hun? Smh
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by kevoh(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2012
Let's get things straight abeg, this is an old video that came out way before the aluu4 video. Saw it sometime in August,this one that people are propagating old stories as new ones.

Nevertheless, I still condemn the attitude of those men!
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by MegaMan2020: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
toba:

So u have never stolen before no matter how little?

I've never been a thief. Especially not of expensive items like BB and laptops.
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
Jenams: in otherwords, u support †ЂΞ girl for stealin their fone hun? Smh
Keep quiet. Is there anything in my post that u are responding to that suggest my some for crime? Crime is crime. If she stole, those that naked her have also committed a crime for assault/battery. We have Police to deal with criminals and not result to jungle justice. what if she didn't steal? We need to be careful before we pass Judgement abeg
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by jethrowillie: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
As much as I disliked what this girl did, this is jungle justice.It is really disheartening.IMO, the culprits should be punished as well for this sickening and distasteful act.
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by jtroy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
they came to him and asked him " what shall we do to her? she was caught in the very act"." Moses commands she'd be stoned to death. what say you?" then He said them "let the one without sin be the first to cast the stone"
Lord i have sinned and come short of your glory, please Lord do not hold me against the sins of my fore fathers and of the men who has done such an evil thing to a young and beautiful girl. As He hung on the cross He is still forgiving.
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by queensmith: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
This didn't happen in Nigeria this happened in ghana, I doubt they will allow this to happen in naija. . . . esp on a student campus, women will automatically defend the girl.

They have to have an incredibly extreme culture for men to do this to a woman because she stole a phone, though the Aluu 4 situation proved alot of cultures are animals, I don't think this can happen in most Nigerian cultures, they won't allow men to sexually assault her like that.
Re: Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 by jtroy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
MegaMan2020: Don't steal
judge not so you might not be judged

(1)

Welder Killed At Grema Terab's Residence In Maiduguri / Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors / SON Intercepts Cable Counterfeiting Syndicate At Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.