Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (161831 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
numen:

My brother/sister,

Please come out of this life. It is bleak. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Please try and come out of it and may God bless you abundantly as you do so.

Remain blessed.
You did good by advancing him/she. just hope he/she take's your advice.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Whether it's minor damage or large repairs,Call me on 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oven Baking Technology
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce Quality Oven Baking Ltd to
you all. We re-spray or re-paint cars making use
of oven baking technology. At Quality Oven
Baking Ltd, we ensure your car gets that
"Distinctiveness of Image" it deserves. We offer
the best in modern automotive finishes thereby
giving your car that final appearance and
durability it deserves. We take into consideration
performance factors such as gloss, depth of
image, flow and leveling, ease of polishing,
hardness and longevity are some of the key
factors we guarantee and we carry it out with
professionalism and effectiveness.
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd the use of quality
materials are paramount to arriving at a stunning
and glamorous look for your car.
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road,
Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. For Enquiries
Call 08024246344.
Yours sincerely
Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by aitoehigie: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
qualityovenbake: Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce Quality Oven Baking Ltd to
you all. We re-spray or re-paint cars making use
of oven baking technology. At Quality Oven
Baking Ltd, we ensure your car gets that
"Distinctiveness of Image" it deserves. We offer
the best in modern automotive finishes thereby
giving your car that final appearance and
durability it deserves. We take into consideration
performance factors such as gloss, depth of
image, flow and leveling, ease of polishing,
hardness and longevity are some of the key
factors we guarantee and we carry it out with
professionalism and effectiveness.
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd the use of quality
materials are paramount to arriving at a stunning
and glamorous look for your car.
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road,
Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. For Enquiries
Call 08024246344.
Yours sincerely
Mr Sylva

Can you change a black colored car to just matte black? How much would that cost?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2014
aitoehigie:

Can you change a black colored car to just matte black? How much would that cost?
Yes I can change a black coloured car to matte black. If a your vehicle is a saloon car, it will cost you N60,000 while if it's an SUV it will cost you N70,000.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by fanex: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2014
how much will it cost to respray a white 2010 toyota matrix with a dent in one of the doors?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello Mr Sylva nice work you are doin here..pls I wanna know how much it ll cost me to re-brand my 2005 Toyota corolla.....it has little dent in front and back bumper....am residing in ibadan though but i wont mind bringing the car to Lagos if the price is reasonable and worth it..thanks
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2014
fanex: how much will it cost to respray a white 2010 toyota matrix with a dent in one of the doors?
To oven bake your matrix 2010 model will cost N60,000. The duration for any white colour vehicle is 5 working days.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Oyatope: Hello Mr Sylva nice work you are doin here..pls I wanna know how much it ll cost me to re-brand my 2005 Toyota corolla.....it has little dent in front and back bumper....am residing in ibadan though but i wont mind bringing the car to Lagos if the price is reasonable and worth it..thanks
Oven baking your Toyota corolla 2005 model will cost N60,000. I bake all saloon cars for that amount, and the duration is just 4 days. You mentioned that you reside at Ibadan, for the distance I will give you a discount of N5,000, so the total will be N55,000 to oven bake your car.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by fanex: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
qualityovenbake: To oven bake your matrix 2010 model will cost N60,000. The duration for any white colour vehicle is 5 working days.

Mr Sylva

thats asking for too much considering i have to wait 5 WORKING days. i want a proper deal 08088997344.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
fanex:

thats asking for too much considering i have to wait 5 WORKING days. i want a proper deal 08088997344.
Sir, oven baking a car to white colour is different from the normal procedure we use for others. Little mistake can make us start the whole procedure afresh. In a nutshell, I don't rush white so that five days is okay sir. Had it been it was any other colour, I would have told you to bring N55,000. N60000 is okay sir.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello Everyone
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Further Enquiries, Call 08024246344, Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Good Morning people
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
We are here to serve you better.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank you Pastor Victor. Quality Oven Baking Ltd appreciate your patronage.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank you Mrs Selma. We just delivered your corolla 2004 model at your house now. We appreciate your patronage.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2014
A

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
After. Thank you once again Mrs Selma, we appreciate your patronage.

Mr Sylva

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2014
A

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
For those that don't have chance or the luxury of time due to
the nature of their work/job or won't be able to locate our
office easily, our driver's are always available to assist you.
NOTE. When coming ensure that you call me, so that i would
be on ground personally to access your car and for work to
start immediately your car arrive or rather call me on
08024246344 to book an appointment. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wishing you all a blissful weekend.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Sunday
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Quality Oven Baking Ltd will like to say a big thank you to Mr Obinna, the owner of the leaf green Toyota 2009 Camry that we oven bake last 2 months ago on page 28. We appreciate your recommendations to Mrs Selma.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
I will reply your enquiries Perrier limited and clintubulom@gmail.com shortly.

Mr Sylva

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (84) (Reply)

***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.