Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158698 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Christmas and New year is fast approaching, Oven bake your vehicle with us today and get value for your money.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good Evening Nigerians
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Christmas and New year is fast approaching, Oven
bake your vehicle with us today and get value for
your money.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls may i know the diff btw pearl white, diamond white and crystal white?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bossforeva:
I will answer your question shortly, am in church now.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bolargeez(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
My Toyota Matrix red colour job is still work in progress.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bossforeva:
Apology for answering this question late. I have been busy with work, we are in the festive season, so my hands are filled up with works. Please if am late in responding to your questions, my phone line is always open to everybody 24/7.

Most paint jobs are sprayed using two layers of acrylic materials. White pearl are sprayed using three stage system consisting of a solvent base under coat, crater-based pearlescent ground colour and an acrylic clear coat. When you view a vehicle that is painted in white pearl paint at different angles under sun light, it is usually possible to see slightly different appearance (I.e pearlescent appearance). You can also see this pearlescent appearance on the angle the sun light is reflecting on the vehicle. White Diamond is also a special colour and it's also a mixture of three paints. It often seen on Cadillac SUV. It almost look similar like the white pearl but it looks more sharper and brighter than the white pearl. Both share the same characteristic. Depending on the angle and intensity of the sun light, the colour flips at times to a sparkling flamboyant look or it's original look which is a pearlescent diamond. Lastly Crystal white is also a three layer pearlescent colour rather than a two layer metallic but it is not quite pearlescent enough as the two colours I mentioned above. It looks more like Ice white. It looks absolutely brilliant in a showroom under carefully controlled light condition, but out on the road there is so little difference from Ice White. My opinion don't go for Crystal White colour. Thank you and have a pleasant evening sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
qualityovenbake:
Apology for answering this question late. I have been busy with work, we are in the festive season, so my hands are filled up with works. Please if am late in responding to your questions, my phone line is always open to everybody 24/7.

Most paint jobs are sprayed using two layers of acrylic materials. White pearl are sprayed using three stage system consisting of a solvent base under coat, crater-based pearlescent ground colour and an acrylic clear coat. When you view a vehicle that is painted in white pearl paint at different angles under sun light, it is usually possible to see slightly different appearance (I.e pearlescent appearance). You can also see this pearlescent appearance on the angle the sun light is reflecting on the vehicle. White Diamond is also a special colour and it's also a mixture of three paints. It often seen on Cadillac SUV. It almost look similar like the white pearl but it looks more sharper and brighter than the white pearl. Both share the same characteristic. Depending on the angle and intensity of the sun light, the colour flips at times to a sparkling flamboyant look or it's original look which is a pearlescent diamond. Lastly Crystal white is also a three layer pearlescent colour rather than a two layer metallic but it is not quite pearlescent enough as the two colours I mentioned above. It looks more like Ice white. It looks absolutely brilliant in a showroom under carefully controlled light condition, but out on the road there is so little difference from Ice White. My opinion don't go for Crystal White colour. Thank you and have a pleasant evening sir.
So btw pearl and diamond, which should go for a LR3 Facelift?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Bossforeva:
So btw pearl and diamond, which should go for a LR3 Facelift?
Out of those two, I would go for white pearl, my reasons are that it's looks elegant, royal, mature and it's signifies luxury.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Good Morning Nigeria
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs anomashaun road, off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lovely weekend people.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Enquiries

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
please bro, this 2013 Vogue and G-Wagen white color, what do they call it. also that of Venza, what type of white is it?
Thanks
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bossforeva:
please bro, this 2013 Vogue and G-Wagen white color, what do they call it. also that of Venza, what type of white is it?
Thanks
it's pearl white sir, just like the one I explained.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Happy Sunday Everybody
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bring your vehicle to our workshop today for season make-over.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
We give your vehicle all the attention it needs to look
perfect again
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thank you Mrs Adenike. We appreciate your patronage

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Thank Honourable lanre. We appreciate your patronage
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Happy Sunday Everybody

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wishing our customers and Nairalanders a HApPy XmaS in advance
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Before

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.