Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158888 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by wunmi38: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good day,
I need your assistance concerning re-spraying and baking of EOD 2005 and the upper layer of the car interior is peeling off and am changing the front and back bumper plus the front light.
please I need to know what it will cost me if you will buy the things I alighted and if not and how long it will take. should be bring it for repair by 3rd week in April as my wife is currently learning with it.

I will send some pix to your whatz up tomorrow morning.

Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
wunmi38:
Good day,
I need your assistance concerning re-spraying and baking of EOD 2005 and the upper layer of the car interior is peeling off and am changing the front and back bumper plus the front light.
please I need to know what it will cost me if you will buy the things I alighted and if not and how long it will take. should be bring it for repair by 3rd week in April as my wife is currently learning with it.

I will send some pix to your whatz up tomorrow morning.

Thank you
I have already seen the pictures and I have already replied you on whatsapp. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Sunday Nigeria
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
We are resuming tomorrow monday by 9am.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
To our esteem customers, we are opening today by 9am.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you Mr Lawal. We appreciate your patronage sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by proftaiwo: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am extremely impressed..great job ..Keep it up surely will recommend you to family n friends

qualityovenbake:
Thank you Mr Lawal. We appreciate your patronage sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by luluspin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
What is the cheapest you can do for a salon car like yaris
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
proftaiwo:
Am extremely impressed..great job ..Keep it up surely will recommend you to family n friends

Thank you, Sir. We appreciate the gesture of you writing a brief review about us on this thread. We value your faith and confidence in us. Looking forward to serving your family and friends sir. Hope you don't mind me posting pictures of your car.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
luluspin:
What is the cheapest you can do for a salon car like yaris
Good morning sir, we oven bake all saloon cars for N60,000.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thank you Mr Babajide. We appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thank you Mrs Basilia. We appreciate your patronage Madam.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Good morning Nigeria.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Visit us today
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
“Mercy, peace and love. May the grace and Lord surround and be with you all on Good Friday.”
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
We offer the best in modern automotive finishes.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by OdunT: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
How much would it cost to ovenbake Honda crv 2001 and Toyota rav4 1999
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
OdunT:
How much would it cost to ovenbake Honda crv 2001 and Toyota rav4 1999
Good evening sir, I will oven bake both for N60,000 each i.e N120,000 for both [bodywork inclusive].
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by chyndorek: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2015
How much will u bake my 2003 c class and how much if I want to change the color
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
chyndorek:
How much will u bake my 2003 c class and how much if I want to change the color
I will Oven bake your 03 c class for N60,000 and if you want to change colour, we will charge you an additional N5,000. So the total is N65,000 [bodywork inclusive]. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Whatsapp me on 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thank you Mrs Tinuke. We appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter Nigeria
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Before.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
To our esteem customers, we will close by 4pm today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.