Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) (810 Views)

Web Review / Web Review Needed On This Website / Web Review (hope You Love This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by greenmouse(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Review is needed on the interface look of this new website for a client:

www.covegaseandc.com
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by DualCore1: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2012
Nice. The Cove Gas logo on the reduse disposal truck looks fake and that's a bad sign if I was a potential investor in the company for me to get to a site and I'm made to think they are "photoshoping" their logos on stuff.
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by greenmouse(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2012
Dual Core: Nice. The Cove Gas logo on the reduse disposal truck looks fake and that's a bad sign if I was a potential investor in the company for me to get to a site and I'm made to think they are "photoshoping" their logos on stuff.

Thanks, Am going to rework on the logo on that truck.

I appreciate.
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by yawatide(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
1) Make the white text portion of the logo more legible
2) Get rid of that envelope on the contact page. It doesn't look professional to me, IMHO
3) Center the text in your nav bar
4) Your li:hover's image is missing (nav bar)
5) You still need to work on the validation for your contact form (both front and back end) to avoid spam.
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by greenmouse(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
Work in progress, just ask to review of the front end, the owner just approved the website look this evening....
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by Slyr0x: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Been seeing your request for reviews here and there. . .Don't forget boiz when you hammer oo grin
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by sisqology(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2012
This boy! Its not fair o sad
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by greenmouse(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2012
Slyr0x: Been seeing your request for reviews here and there. . .Don't forget boiz when you hammer oo grin

My oga, na God oh, Na small small we dey doing am oh.
Re: Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) by greenmouse(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2012
sisqology: This boy! Its not fair o sad

My guy pls forgive me oh.....

(1) (Reply)

Enterprise Resource Planning (erp)- For Institutions / Has Been Hacked / 4 Golden Rules To Skyrocket Your Gig Selling On Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.