Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Help With Mysql On Webserver - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With Mysql On Webserver (928 Views)

Generating Crystal Report With MYSQL Database For A VB.NET Application / Genrating Crystal Report With Mysql Database In A Vb.net Application / What's The Difference Between A Webserver And An Application Server? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Mysql On Webserver by Kennyinusa(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
hello guys, I am presently working a java project that uses mysql database. But am stuck as I am lookin for a way to upload my database online, so that my software can query the database that is now residing on a webserver.

Please, how possible is this or is there another way out.

Thanks.
Ribadu.
Re: Help With Mysql On Webserver by Javanian: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Help With Mysql On Webserver by Kennyinusa(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2012
Javanian: https://www.nairaland.com/1033088/connecting-remote-database
thanks @javanian

Though the thread was helpful but it wasn't what i was looking for.
Let me put it like this

1) How do i set up a web server or remote database
2) How do i make my application connect to the database.

I have a domain name already and i would like to host the database on my domain. And mind you, am not thinking of building or designing any website or nothing...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With With My Command Prompt Issue (windows) / Chatbot,natural Language Processing And Web Development In Python. / CSS Geometric Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.