Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ukraine Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ukraine Universities (1726 Views)

Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. / Studying In Ukraine Universities / 2011 Ukraine Universities Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Universities by izidor(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hi Guys,

Do any one in the house know anything about a good university in ukaine for engineering course(Electrical/Electronics),that uses english for class instruction?

And how acceptable are the degrees obtained in unkaine universities?
Re: Ukraine Universities by bilalc15: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2008
of course here are and the medium of instruction is english fully.
Re: Ukraine Universities by DANTE4LIFE(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2008
National university of radio electronics in kharkov is one u finish in united kingdom also National university of airospace is also there and many more and their medium of studies is in english.
Re: Ukraine Universities by WALLYDIX(f): 2:04pm On May 06, 2008
Most Popular ENGINEERING UNIVERSITIES in UKRAINE

KHARKOV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF RADIO ELECTRONICS

UKRAINIAN ENGINEERING PEDAGOGICS ACADEMY

STATE UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES

KYIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF CONSTRUCTION & ARCHITECTURE

KHMELNITSKYY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

ODESSA NATIONAL MARITIME ACADEMY

ODESSA NATIONAL MARITIME UNIVERSITY

KHARKOV STATE AUTOMOBILE & HIGHWAY TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY

DONETSK NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY

The above Universities come geographically under Europe and are included into the directory of the Central European Universities, admitted to the European Association of International Education

Students studying in these Universities can easily TRANSFER to the Universities in Western Europe, UK & USA
for more information, visit www.wallydixconsult.com
Re: Ukraine Universities by osaki(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2008
i want to study in ukraine for an msc prog. in oil and gas , can somebody tell me abt study in ukraine
Re: Ukraine Universities by zima: 11:37pm On May 08, 2008
bro my location is Ukraine,suppose you mention desire course of intrest not just good university.there are good universities around but their certificate are not yet globally recognize. master's in oil and gas am afraid it may not be in English medium for class instruction.
Re: Ukraine Universities by osaki(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2008
zima that was nice of you!!!, well, i just discovered a school(Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas).The school is into oil and gas in ukrain,but i dont know much about it.pls can you find out about it.i mean how recognised are they globallyand any other information, ciao for now
Re: Ukraine Universities by zima: 3:10pm On May 10, 2008
i will contact the school,am getting back to you in couple of days
Re: Ukraine Universities by osaki(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2008
thanks man!!! zima lets do it this way.;i will give u my email add so will can chat because i am always online and i wish to have yours too,,so i can add u in my yahoo messenger's list>>>>>>>>>quartz2k2003@yahoo.com<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: Ukraine Universities by BabaLuku1(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2008
osaki yahoo girl, you want to customise the feedback abi?what if you come discover oil nko?na only your family member go test

(1) (Reply)

33 / Oau Pre Degree Past Questions 4 Sale / Futa Pgd/masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.