Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Do 50cent Want You To Be Fearless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do 50cent Want You To Be Fearless (655 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) / When Friendship Turns Sour – 50cent Vs Floyd Mayweather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do 50cent Want You To Be Fearless by pressworld: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
...Most of the things we even fear are base-less,
even you, yourself don’t know why they are the
prime reasons you acted the way you did, as i
peruse the information given in The 5oth Law-
authored by 50cent and Robert Greene,

many ideas on being fearless jumped at my face, and at the same time i analyse them all, in this
book, one chapter i enjoyed is how 50cent get
Jarule off the street (off his way) with the law of
fearlessness and strategy, and so many other
examples.

Below i will give you short simple 4 reasons this
hip hop mogul wants you and me to be
fearless:

#1. The Universe never rewards those that are
fearful

#2. Your neighbour or competitor might leave
you behind

Get the remaining 2 reasons in the link below...
www.lakotai.com/blog/2012/10/17/the-50th-law-4-reasons-50cent-want-you-to-be-fearless/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Buys Jay Jay Okocha’s Club / 'never Bite The Hand That Feeds You' Angry Davido Tweets / Know About Tea Jazz Also Known As Mr Super Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.