Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed (794 Views)

Converting Html/webpage To Pdf With Php, Asp.net, Java And Others / Coldfusion Vs Php/asp / Asp, Php, Asp.net, Coldfusion, Jsp Which Is The Most Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hi peep, is there anyone who is a professional in php and or asp.net programming who is also a good instructor?
Kindly let me in on the followin info:
Your location referrably Lagos or Abuja;
Cost of training and Duration (preferrably Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm);
Past works/projects;
What it takes to become a professional in d topics;
All other necessary info u may like to give.

Thanks
AFOLSNETWORKS
Re: PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed by annahussy(f): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2012
I have not any idea about a person who is good trainer for PHP and ASP.net programming. I would like to suggest that you have to join educational institutions for learning PHP and ASP.net programming. You can also use online tutorial site to learn it by yourself. There are many of tutorial sites available on the internet. I suggest you to use w3school that the best tutorial to learn programming language.
Re: PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed by bfbcrooner: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
hi..i use both of them efficiently and i have been doing it for 6years. i have woeked in companies and deployed solutions in banks and telcom industries with these languages

i am a professional in

php,jquery,asp.net,csharp,vb.net,java and can teach as well..

tel: 08076226978
email:chimaoforeh@gmail.com
Re: PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed by mckelv: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
bfbcrooner:
hi..i use both of them efficiently and i have been doing it for 6years. i have woeked in companies and deployed solutions in banks and telcom industries with these languages

i am a professional in

php,jquery,asp.net,csharp,vb.net,java and can teach as well..

tel: 08076226978
email:chimaoforeh@gmail.com
what's your location pls
Re: PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Thank peep, i'll get in touch soon.
Re: PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed by pisolution(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Why wasting your time inviting an instructor when you can learn it yourself. I learn't php and asp.net myself. It simple. If you are interested, send me an email to daokint@gmail.com

I will give you the complete package ebooks and video tutorials.
Re: PHP/ASP.NET Training Needed by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
annahussy: I suggest you to use w3school that the best tutorial to learn programming language.

Pls dont say this loud. I hope u know that w3school and w3c are nor the same.
For your information, w3school is not competent in handling the courses they claim to teach and their certification exams are not recognized. For more information, check this out: http://w3fools.com/

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If Someone Bought Your Domain Name / 4 Webmasters Self Employed With Top Domain- Blog :,nairabest.com / Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.