Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller (803 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. / Must Barca Cheat To Win! / Who Is The First African To Score A Hatrick In The Uefa Champions League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller by Wolexis: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick, while Cesc Fábregas made three assists as 10-man Barcelona won a wild 5-4 goal-fest against Deportivo de La Coruña in La Liga.

Follow @wolexis wink
Check out my blog for more... www.wolexis..com grin

Despite racing into an early 3-0 lead courtesy of goals from Jordi Alba, Cristian Tello and Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona were forced to hold on for a valuable 5-4 victory at the Riazor as Deportivo La Coruna put up a spirited performance to fight back three times against their table-topping visitors.

Pizzi started the initial comeback with a well-taken penalty as Alex Bergantiños [/b]reduced the deficit to a single goal – thanks to a massive error from Victor Valdés.

[b]Lionel Messi
restored Barcelona’s two-goal lead with his second prior to the interval, but Pizzi struck again soon after the break to make it 4-3 to the visitors.

Javier Mascherano received his marching orders for a second yellow card soon after as Deportivo pushed for an equaliser before Messi looked to have secured the three points with his third of the evening and Barcelona’s fifth on the 77th minute but Jordi Alba’s own goal ensured that there was a nail-biting ending to what was a truly epic match.

Check out my blog for other juicy stories... www.wolexis..com grin

Re: Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller by jhydebaba(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2012
The fear of Messi...

1 Like

Re: Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller by Wolexis: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2012
will the guy ever decline??
Re: Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller by jhydebaba(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2012
Yeah!!! Dats for sure but he's gonna set a record generations to come will only aspire and not talk of surpassing.
Re: Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller by Wolexis: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2012
by that time, he would have broken all the records... The annoying thing is that he desn't get injured too!
Re: Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Close this thread!

Psycophants!!!
Re: Messi's Hatrick Secures Barca Win In 9 Goal Thriller by Tattooboy: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Wolexis: will the guy ever decline??
of course, but i dont think football would be more interesting to watch. I've missed Ronaldinho, i dont wanna miss Messi too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Khedira To Arsenal Edging Closer! / Vmobile Ikoyi Ladies Open Championship / Man Utd: My Nightmare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.