Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

New Somali Singer----amal Nuux - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Somali Singer----amal Nuux (2661 Views)

Best Somali Songs / Harry Mosco Is Dead : Veteran Singer ''love Wan Tin Tin ' / Banky Wellington - Wonderful Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2012
THIS IS A NEW SOMALI SINGER. CHECK HER SONG OUT 'MUFASA'

HER SONG HAS A MESSAGE AND SHE IS VERY PRO SOMALIA.

SUPPORT HER BY WATCHING HER VIDEO.

BUY HER SONG ON ITUNES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbdFQvzmbZ8

Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2012
She has a great voice and I love the production, nice song.

But mehn, she's hawt!!! whew shocked
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen: She has a great voice and I love the production, nice song.

But mehn, she's hawt!!! whew shocked

Yeah she's a new up and coming Somali singer.

She gonna be the new K'Naan
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul:

Yeah she's a new up and coming Somali singer.

She gonna be the new K'Naan

She doesn't have to be a new K'Naan, she just has to be herself.. She has a great voice, question is: can she write great songs?

Personally, I've observed that most great female singers have sustained careers because they are songwriters, therefore they contribute in their song's development process. They own it and we, their listeners relate to it because a part of their soul is imbedded in their songs.

Of course you see such anomalies like Britney Spears and J-Lo, but the ones people reckon with (Mariah Carey, Sade Adu, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Adele etc) are very good songwriters...

I hope she has a great breakthrough though.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2012
shes already getting alot of press and coverage. her youtube video got alot of hits and her song is on itunes.

When i say shes gonna be like Knaan i mean she is an advocate for Somalia like Knaan is.
She writes her own songs.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: shes already getting alot of press and coverage. her youtube video got alot of hits and her song is on itunes.

When i say shes gonna be like Knaan i mean she is an advocate for Somalia like Knaan is.

Ok, about her being an advocate for Somalia...Its good, our countries need all the positive exposure they can get, but you haven't answered my question of whether she writes her songs or not?
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2012
she does. goes her song has some somali words in it. The article i read said she writes her own songs.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: she does. goes her song has some somali words in it. The article i read said she writes her own songs.

Ok, good for her...Following her on twitter already
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2012
she is a singer and can be a model too.

i wanted to be a model but...i decided to finish college. cheesy
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: she is a singer and can be a model too.

i wanted to be a model but...i decided to finish college. cheesy

Good for you!
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2012
any good discussions on this site?
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: any good discussions on this site?

Yup, it depends what your interests are.

If its Romance, Autos, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion and Literature/writing that drive your fancy, those sections are packed but please, avoid the politics section, its filled with e-warriors that are mostly paid members using multiple handles...

You should enjoy the site, but lemme ask you a quick question, what made you join this site
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2012
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: i saw refrences to this site from somalinet

so i decided to check it out

Oh ok. I went through the links provided (& the site itself), and found your folks (especially males) don't think highly of us but have so many threads on Nigerian this, Nigerian that.

Anyways, whatever rubs their mind. I hope you don't also have the same mindset based on your physical features
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2012
No comment.

kokosheen:

Oh ok. I went through the links provided (& the site itself), and found your folks (especially males) don't think highly of us but have so many threads on Nigerian this, Nigerian that.

Anyways, whatever rubs their mind. I hope you don't also have the same mindset based on your physical features
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2012
They were talking about nigerians because of the threads created about Somalis and somali women on here. The same threads Onila posted.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: They were talking about nigerians because of the threads created about Somalis and somali women on here. The same threads Onila posted.

Ok. But do YOU think Somali's are genetically superior to we Blacks, Bantus as you call us Because that's what I grasped from most of the posts from the threads you provided.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen:

Ok. But do YOU think Somali's are genetically superior to we Blacks, Bantus as you call us Because that's what I grasped from most of the posts from the threads you provided.

No comment.

so how long has this site been running. Do you care to tell me the history of this place.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Luul:

No comment.

so how long has this site been running. Do you care to tell me the history of this place.

No comment.. Ciao.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen:

No comment.. Ciao.

what is ciao?
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by kokosheen(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Luul:

what is ciao?

Google it.

I thought you wrote in another thread that you're in the UK and from thread, that you're in college ? and you don't know ciao... I'm beginning to doubt you undecided
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen:

Google it.

I thought you wrote in another thread that you're in the UK and from thread, that you're in college ? and you don't know ciao... I'm beginning to doubt you undecided

i havent been in the U.K. for that long. I thought you were saying "see ya".
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen:

kokosheen:

Google it.

grin grin

Finallyyyyyyyy someone get sense.
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin

I think i have a stalker. undecided
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Oh the irony. Looooooooool
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
are you confusing me for a girlfriend or something
Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by somegirl1: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
hello "ms" ayanle, not getting enough attention as "somalia6" or "somalia5"?

2 Likes

Re: New Somali Singer----amal Nuux by Luul(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Your obsessed with this person you keep mistaking me for. I suggest you move on.
Even if i am that person why the F do you care. Go jump off a bridge you ugly H0e

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD INSTRUMENTAL: Olamide – Science Student- Remake_trap_version / *download Link* New Music: 9ice - Shakashiky / MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.