Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized (12037 Views)

Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) / Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful / Beans Poisoned By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by 190theclown: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
maninmood:

You have this passion for Nigerian girls. They are indispensable. Agreed?

Passion for who angry angry
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by cnwamo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
I see Many fools on nairaland everyday and it really makes me wonder the level of IQ of most nairalanders.
A simple post and all some people jump to is bashing an entire tribe, I imagine what the fools that wrote all these rubbish actually look like.
What gain do u get from typing stupid and irrelevant words, if You have nothing meaningful to add why not be a spectator.
I think the mods should look into these kinda stuff its too prevalent on nairaland and puts me off everytime I see such on this site
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by mshd5: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
nawa o
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Tenderly1(f): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Coolval222: hmmmm
blazing val wassup
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Coolval222(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tenderly1: blazing val wassup
i dey sister, just missed you 4 my end.....
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Tenderly1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Coolval222: i dey sister, just missed you 4 my end.....
am abt goin there.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by stone07(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
They are killing themselves and putting the blame on Chief Awolowo.Achebe can u see how your people are doing self ethnic cleansing.Tomorrow we wll see who u wll put d blame on.There was a tribe?
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by bankyblue(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Some people re so wicked,
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Goldenheart(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
..gluttony.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by ghettodreamz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
When will I hear good news outa Nigeria? cry cry cry

RIP to the deceased, wish those hospitalized quick recovery soon.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
No surprise say the woman buy the whole pig for N450...

"Eron ati POJU...even Pork fit PURGE YOU"...(My lyric)
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Jungleprince1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
idowuswap: Kai igbo don start killing their brothers bcuz of money.well na so then kill cyntia bcuz of then plenty 4 prison like flies.even robbery na dem but police they kill them like fowl.
you are a fool
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by dennismukoro(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
Something seems to go wrong here. what about those that cook the pork meet. Do they not taste it. What about the woman that bought the meat did she not stole from the pork meat. That igbo woman self too like cheap thing suo Oº°˚˚°º
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by dennismukoro(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dis country self everyday bad news. Jonathan come with fuel subsidy to dana plane crash. Then comes the flood. Then facebook lover cynthia. Then d almighty ALUU4. Just three days back Bus plonge into River now PORK kILLER.all in 2012 What's next suo. No longer G☺☺d news in 9ja again.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by hannydarl(f): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Typical mumu Nigerian police. Have they done comprehensive tests on the dead and dying to know what in particular caused the deaths and sickness? Mumu dem. Instead of them to find the source be it chemical added after the cooking or if its from an organism in the meat. How the hell do these mumu nigerian doctors even intend to treat those sick ones when they don't know what they are fighting? I know many of those sick ones will die too. Anyone that survives will be out of luck not because those doctors know what to treat and go for it. Police eeeee go find out the cause of the poisoning so you can know persons of interest. Meat seller was probably beaten to confess falsely. Was it only 66 people that eat the pork. Call those who eat it and treat them too.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by chijokz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
RIP to the deceased..
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by chijokz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
dennismukoro: Dis country self everyday bad news. Jonathan come with fuel subsidy to dana plane crash. Then comes the flood. Then facebook lover cynthia. Then d almighty ALUU4. Just three days back Bus plonge into River now PORK kILLER.all in 2012 What's next suo. No longer G☺☺d news in 9ja again.

Good news dey but bad news overshadows the good ones and also the media loves to carry bad news cuz they know it sells.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Arrowman(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
idowuswap: Kai igbo don start killing their brothers bcuz of money.well na so then kill cyntia bcuz of then plenty 4 prison like flies.even robbery na dem but police they kill them like fowl.
MUMU we occupy nigeria prison na una come occupy abroad prison pass...tell me baba suwe no be him juju save am? thats just one out of thousands,i for like them catch am for china,i for see how him juju go save am.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Raxxye(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
when they wont stay in their homes,

always looking for free free meat to eat

I know say out of those 60hospitalized

48 would be NIGERIAN GIRLs cos them too like free meat undecided

If you have ever eaten at a party or anywhere outside your home for which you didn‘t pay, then it‘s could as well have happened to you. Your comment is not fair on the victims.
In most Nigerian villages, you would be considered wicked if there‘s a burial ceremony in the community and you fail to attend. That they ate at the ceremony doesn‘t qualify them to be called “greedy!“
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hassanjj: That's The Best Result One Gets From Awoolf And Long Throat... 9Ja, i hail!

People died you knw cry
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

hehehe, Nigerian girls don punish you before?

#Topic# Truth is avoid eating in public as much as is possible.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2012

Yeah, like the yor.uba.h kogi man who consented to deep freezing his daughter.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Beync(f): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
ibu ewuawusa
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by seyibrown(f): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

The incident happened in Enugu; Should they have been '48 Mongolian girls'? grin grin Just couldn't resist teasing you on this one! grin grin
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2012
May their souls RIP.. I thought we all knew we should stay away from Pork.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by snowprince01(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2012
God go punish u anytime u do anything illegal because of moni in jesus name Amen..since na for only igbo u dey hear such crime. No b for yoruba land nd on dis naira land 2 brothers use their younger brother for ritual.. Mumu
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by Tinynita(f): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2012
1st of all, R.I.P 2 those dat died...crime is everywhere in Nigeria so stp dissing we Igbo's coz u yorobbers r nt beta off...u guys r also ritualist (na una dey do 1 chance 4 Lagos) nd killing ur brothers 2 make moni (e.g d Festac brothers).....u guys commit wat we Igbo's call alu(abomination)..father sleeping wit daughters (vry rampant in Yoruba land)....u guys r drug addicts(na una dey push cocaine pass..e.g baba suwe)...u guys r touts(agberos)...there r many more bt let me just stp here.....we shuld pray 4 a beta Nigeria devoid of so much crime
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by JOYJACOB: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Ah! naija, a land of many wonders. if u no hear say chicken bite cow today, tomoro u go hear say snake wear wedding gown. angry chai! RIP to d dead n quick recovery to the sick.
Re: Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized by jpphilips(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2012

At what level will you consider your mental state critical

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat / Three Crowns Mum Of The Year 2022 Comes To A Thrilling End! / Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.