Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful (2764 Views)

Five Fruits To Be Taken During Pregnancy / Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) / Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful by yemstok(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
An Information just got to me now....BokoHaram have sent thousands of poisoned fruits to the Southwest. they include WaterMelon, Apples, Banana, pineapple and also Suya. pls desist from these fruits for now cos no1 can tell the poisoned ones apart. We shall all be protected IJN. Pls don't ignore this and pass it on, got the info from a friend in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful by PrettyCindy(f): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Heard similar thing. Hmn may God protect us all.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful by yemstok(m): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2012
@Prettycindy. Yep pls pass it on, they wud surely be HARAMED!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful by yvonnejoe(f): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
to fink dat since yestaday banana don hungry me die
Re: Boko Haram Sends Thousands Of Poisoned Fruits To The South West... B Careful by daparadise(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2012
Them go chop all the poisoned ones for there before e reach here... I trust prayerful South-Western people.....*smh

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Should Know About Milo Beverage Drink / Where Can I Get Bulk Powder Milk In Lagos / So What Is This "Fruit" Real Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.