Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. (20335 Views)

Make #58,496.71 With 50 In 21days.......... A Real Deal. / Mitt Romney Vs Evander Holyfield In Boxing Ring! [video] / Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. by YuckMouf: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Let me go grab a sip of Malt Liquor....I am gonna have fun in this thread today. lol

This Nasty Tribe...LmL grin grin

aLways trynna claim to be Lightskin.....

Light compared to who!?!? Yoruba and Ghanaians??!.....Self Hating Poverty Stricken Tribe lmfao

Sending these Garbage Athletes over to America To Ride the Bench, Aye Man, Stop Sending these Bum azz Igbos over here to Ride the Bench!!

What have your people accomplished within Politics,Sports or Popular Culture Worth Note?...Not a damn thing

Those Hausa and Fulani Muslims Literally Slapping Igbo's around when they come up north

Keep ya Primitive Tribe in ya Cesspool ridden dump where it Belongs Hahahahahahahah LoL grin

Much Love to My Igbo Brothers paving the Way for Black progression!! And Creative Progress. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/582396/biafra-nigerian-civil-war-pictures

^--Yeah selling your own people was really beneficial to you Guys. undecided Dumb azzz Cooon lol

1 Like

Re: Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. by YuckMouf: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMiJgfw0Gas

^^Look at how much Slavery Has Helped you Filthy Igbos...

MwuahahahahHAHhahahahahahahahahaahHAHAHAHAAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You still want to Continue?! LmL

1 Like

Re: Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. by YuckMouf: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
http://www.enewsbuilder.net/tusker/e_article002080732.cfm?x=b11,0,w

The Nigerian-Biafran War

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Nigerian-Biafran War, instigated by Nigeria upon Biafra’s declaration of independence, was fought almost entirely in the southeastern area of the country.

From the onset of the war, Biafran forces were totally outnumbered and lacked the necessary weaponry to effectively engage in battle. The Nigerian forces attacked them by land, air and sea, encircling them and isolating them. They implemented an economic blockade against Biafra, resulting in the destruction of their agricultural industry and leading to mass starvation; some argue genocide. shocked In 1968, the Red Cross determined that 14,000 people were dying each day in Biafra. They tried to send in help, but the Nigerian government obstructed their access to relief agencies.

To add insult to injury, powerful foreign governments – those that had no significant conflict with Biafra – were using the war as a testing ground for their soldiers and weapons. Both the Soviets and the United Arab Republic used Biafra for their own inhumane purposes. The Russians in particular were flying missions over the country using their latest MIG fighter jets. This was not unlike Fascist forces, before World War II, using the Spanish Civil War for military testing purposes. But most damaging of all to Biafra’s efforts was when Nigeria recaptured the Rivers state. This was an area that enabled them to cut off Biafra’s oil revenue – their direct source for financing the war. Furthermore, Nigeria cut of all food supplies, telephone lines, postal services and flights to the Biafra region, fully crippling the Ibo people. It was a truly sinister move with devastating consequences.

On January 6, 1970, the Biafran army lost a battle at Owerri, one of their significant strongholds. This would be an important signal that the state’s collapse was imminent.

^^lmao^^ grin.....What was that about Slavery being beneficial to your People?.....

All it did was destroy your Continent/And Regional Unity you stupidd black fool. You stupidd Black "Igboid" Cooon....lmfao

Are you reading this Shitt Man?...Lmfao I find it absolutely Hilarious.....

Tell me if you still want to continue LmL because your Destitute "Tribe" has given me an Unlimited Endless Arsenal Of Political and Historical Ammo....

You are Genetically Feeble. Face it. Only a Genetically Feeble Group of People would give birth to a fool who has the audacity to not realize Slavery Destroyed His Land more than The West.

but then again what can i expect from a Tribe whose only claim to fame is that they are 1/15th lighter skin complected than the Yoruba grin grin grin

Lmfao@Countries "Testing" Weapons on Igbo Bodies......

Muwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Keep your Primitive Tribalism on that right side of the Atlantic. Fool! cool

By the Way, I got all the post saved just in case you want to snitch and run like the Hoee azzz Tribal Coward you Are. wink

After all, that is what your tribe is famous for right..trying to "run" and "break away".....LOL

http://247ureports.com/highest-hivaids-infected-state-in-nigeria-benue-top-the-list/

Awww Don't Let me started on this Graphic Now....

Shout out to Anambra and Abia for clearing the high Sevens and Eights.......

What was that about us Only having Std's? With ya Nasty Corroded Vajinally Corrupted Tribe.....

I wouldn't touch a southeastern Bulbous Nosed "Igboid" Biitch with a Rag Drenched in Bleach!!! Hahahahahah!!

Stop Hiding on the Guest List and Come see the God. cool

1 Like

Re: Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. by IYuckMoufI: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: chetaraph, Mr.chippychappy(m), phreakabit(m) and 5 guest(s)

^^Oh you Come to Pay the Piper Niqqah?!?....

Bring all the Bulbous Nosed Ancient Hebrew Negroid Looking Mouthafoukas In here, Ill slay ya whole tribe One By One.

I bet these niqqahs typing on the forum at a Local Library. Broke Poverty Ridden Bastards.....

Aye Fam i am about to go to The South East and Purchase me an Entire Slum for 37 Dollars and a Pack of Cigarettes.....

I am too sinister with this Shitt Son

Running around With Noses Like Ancient Hebrews

You niqqahs betta walk away lol cool

1 Like

Re: Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. by IYuckMoufI: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2012

Just a Bunch of Ugly Mouthafoukahs....

Igbos and these Noses. These boys can snort an entire Golfball Sized Cokke Ball of Heroin in one Snort..

GawtDamn Igbo's are Ugly.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=Nathaniel_Udama_Edu_480006366.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

I got these Boys mad as hell right now, They hittin each other up on facebook exchanges text messages, drawing up tactics.

Living in a Land a Filth.......lol

How many Slums can i purchase for 19 dollars in IgboLand!?!?!?

I don't want just one rat infested damp shack..I want the whole slum!

Viewing this topic: vigasimple(m), lilyluv2(f), I-YuckMouf-I, Weird_Me(m), oluafolabi(m), dayokanu(m) and 6 guest(s)

Hhahahahah^^^Chappy and that other Fool read them messages and Walked away! You got damn Right son...lol better stick to battling Yoruba

Shut these Igboid clowns down swiftly, Didn't even finish a Bottle of Malt Liquor. I am only half way through drinking!

They already waving that white flag.

Stick to Tribalism against Yoruba Fool wink

1 Like

Re: Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. by IYuckMoufI: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTi-o7Wl7Cc

Pay Homage to an American Legend!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. by igboboy1(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2012
phreakabit:

I'd like to reply you accordingly, but. . . . I don't speak RETARDISH or is it ebonics you guys call it now? BTW, we are talking about
a serious issue here, and there you are bringing up BASKETBALL?! I want to believe you are/were joking, even though I doubt it.
Because as many will say. . . . Its somewhat impossible to have a reasonable argument about supremacy/superiority (which is wrong),
without you planktons bringing up sports and entertainment. 89% percent of "y'all" are incoherent, poorly educated, Neanderthal
brained, lazy, filthy, broke std conveyors/spreaders, who give the black race A BAD NAME!!!! Now, do you really want to talk about
hierarchy?
. . . . Well, let me remind you. . . Africans were the slave traders. . . The Caucasians where the slave masters. . . . Guess who the slaves were? . . . Don't get me started, I am just getting warmed up. I do have a reputation of being very vocal on this forum. . . .I don't intend to change. Btw, I don't know what you sound like, but you might want to work on your written English, particularly in the areas of punctuations, and the use of "A and An" in a sentence. B4 I go all grammar nazi on you.

Regards

Phreakabit

NB: For a typical Yoruba boy. You aren't doing too bad at mimicking a Black American.

Chai Nwanne e ma ezigbo Akwukwo.... E di too much, biko kuzirim kam pia onyea ezigbo grammar...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) / Wayne Rooney Has Retired From International Football. / FIFA To Investigate Cameroon Women Players' Behaviour Against England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.