Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Does God Laugh? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Laugh? (929 Views)

Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Laugh? by bolaino(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2012
I've been having this thought in my head for a while now, and I just can't shake it off, I know that the biblical God is jealous, gets angry, and even gets happy or pleased, but I would like to know if he laughs? Because those aforementioned emotions are feelings that we feel as humans, and the bible says he created us in his image and likeness, and I guess that's why we share similar feelings with him/her, (God don't know if he is a man or a woman) but I would like to know if there's any reference in the christian bible that mentions God having a laugh, maybe jesus did something funny and "he laughed and said" sumfin like dat, I would really like to get your insights to this, thanks.
Re: Does God Laugh? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2012
bolaino: I've been having this thought in my head for a while now, and I just can't shake it off, I know that the biblical God is jealous, gets angry, and even gets happy or pleased, but I would like to know if he laughs? Because those aforementioned emotions are feelings that we feel as humans, and the bible says he created us in his image and likeness, and I guess that's why we share similar feelings with him/her, (God don't know if he is a man or a woman) but I would like to know if there's any reference in the christian bible that mentions God having a laugh, maybe jesus did something funny and "he laughed and said" sumfin like dat, I would really like to get your insights to this, thanks.
YES HE LAUGHS AT THE SUFFERINGS OF PEOPLE WHO DISOBEY HIM

PROVERBS 1 VS 26 So I will laugh when you are in trouble! I will mock you when disaster overtakes you-
Re: Does God Laugh? by bolaino(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
obadiah777: YES HE LAUGHS AT THE SUFFERINGS OF PEOPLE WHO DISOBEY HIM

PROVERBS 1 VS 26 So I will laugh when you are in trouble! I will mock you when disaster overtakes you-
really, how does it sound?
Re: Does God Laugh? by pastormustwacc: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
This sounds like the God of Israel, not the living God
Re: Does God Laugh? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
bolaino: really, how does it sound?
like this 'HO HO HO HO'
Re: Does God Laugh? by mumumugu(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
God can do everytin includin lafing
Re: Does God Laugh? by Zodiac61(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
No, he is too busy trying to smite and slay those who do not obey his moronic teachings.
It is just that he does not succeed because he really does not exist, except as the figment of a lot of people's imaginations.
Re: Does God Laugh? by 0773H: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you Proverbs 1:26

He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision Psalm 2:4

but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming Psalm 37:13

But LORD, you laugh at them. You scoff at all the hostile nations. Psalm 59:8
Re: Does God Laugh? by bolaino(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
The biblical God is really something else, is he dat wicked, laughing at people suffering, that means he is laughing at most of the flood victims in Nigeria right now, na wa for yaweh,
Re: Does God Laugh? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
bolaino: The biblical God is really something else, is he dat wicked, laughing at people suffering, that means he is laughing at most of the flood victims in Nigeria right now, na wa for yaweh,
HE IS NOT ONLY LAUGHING AT THE FLOOD VICTIMS. HE IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE FLOOD

AMOS 3 VS 6 When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? YALL TOO HARD HEADED AND REBELLIOUS. THIS IS JUDGEMENT
Re: Does God Laugh? by bolaino(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
obadiah777: HE IS NOT ONLY LAUGHING AT THE FLOOD VICTIMS. HE IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE FLOOD

AMOS 3 VS 6 When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? YALL TOO HARD HEADED AND REBELLIOUS. THIS IS JUDGEMENT
lwkmd, true talk brother, isiah 45 v 7, I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil, I the lord do all these, na wa for jehova, like a friend of mine once said the biblical God sounds like a vengeful evil spirit,

(1) (Reply)

WWW Is 666? / Proverbs / Nasa Finds Message From God Written On A Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.