Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Investment: Business Partners Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investment: Business Partners Needed (1620 Views)

. / Investment Business Package / Survey Regarding Investment/business Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2008
I urgently need 10 investors who will be willing to invest a minimum of 1Million naira each and a maximum of 2.5million in a very profiting business i am presently in.
Once they invest, every 3 months and 2 weeks i will be paying them 100% profit of their investment( no more).

If interested and for more detail kindly call me on 08068097693 or 07028415845.

thanks

NOTE: This is not a ponzi, forex or any of those bullshit mega profiting schemes that ate my money. angry angry angry . This is genuine business.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by ofans(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2008
could you give us more details, what sort of bussiness are you into, what are the risk involve i might be interested
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
So you really think i would expose it(my idea) on here to every surfer and lurker so they will run along with it??
It's a simple thing, but i won't pour out my beans here to every tom, mick an 'Ali'.

If you're REALLY interested in being part of it pick your phone and call me, that shows seriousness. smiley

thanks.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by kazey(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
This kind of mentality would not get you investors smiley
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by DisGuy: 4:33am On Jan 26, 2008
so you walk into the dragons den,
tell them you'll pay them 100% profit after 3months2wks
if they invest N1m-N2.5m in very profitable business you are presently in

genius absolute genius!
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by blogtech(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2008
Still Wondering !
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by babycool(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2008
Chai! shocked

This guy, you too sharp!!
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by getdayo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2008
Chai!

This guy, you too sharp!!

I no blame the guy, Na Nigeria sense be that
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by IykeD(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2008
@viperman, i know u r into car deals, is that the biz? let me know and i hope i have not exposed the idea already lol grin
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by DisGuy: 3:49am On Jan 27, 2008
hope you are not thinking of importing salvaged cars for bumper profits grin
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2008
IykeD:

@viperman, i know you're into car deals, is that the biz? let me know and i hope i have not exposed the idea already lol grin

Naaa, it's close to it but not it in totality. Besides, there are car dealers and there are car dealers.
Everyone knows how to brush his/her teeth, but some peoples tooths are whiter than others, so, grin

Dis Guy:

hope you are not thinking of importing salvaged cars for bumper profits grin

far from it. Those who have bought cars from me on nairaland know i give the best non-salvaged cars at unbeatable prices.
You can ask around for testimonies. smiley

kazey:

This kind of mentality would not get you investors smiley

Neither would broadcasting my ideas(especially this type) online bring me the investors. If you're interested give me a call.
Calling my number which has been called by hundreds on thsi forum won't kill you. So stop scared; brave up, step-up and make the move of calling so we can discuss how to enrich eachother this 2008.
Simple!

@Others
Thanks. Keep the emails/calls coming,
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by dejacrue: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2008
anoda wonder bank in d making
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by fromuk(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2008
na like play like play e de start.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2008
Hi dejacrue & fromuk,

I understand your fears and all because, i also lost quite a good sum of money from the wonder banks; but this is nothing like them.
So if you're not interested , stay away from this thread. if you are, your email or phone call is welcome.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2008
bump
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
Keep the calls coming, thanks.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2008
8 more people needed.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by Emeka72(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Viperman; it's like you're hungry for money, abeg no carry pple money run o!
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
Naaa man. Use your common sense; A lot of people on nairaland have met and dealt business with me and are happy about it.
besides, if i wanted to fraud people there are smoother ways to do it than this.
Stop being a spoiler of good thing and kindly leave the thread if you have nothing positive to say.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by demmyfranc(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
oga u wanna start another wetgate solution thing abi,
God go catch you!
[quote][/quote] grin
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by enkomak: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are looking for an agency for Nigeria.

ENKO-MAK is a leading company in Turkey in the production of machinery and equipments for bread and pastry making. The company has established in 1989 and quickly grew asserting its authority on the Turkish market as well as around the world.

ENKO-MAK is manufacturing more than fifty different models of bakery machines and equipments to be able to meet many craftsman baker's and confectioner's needs in the entire world.

Recently, ENKO-MAK has 5.500 square meter closed production area and 50.000 square meter open. More than hundred qualified personnal are applying ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System in order to produce high quality products. Machines are manufactured according to CE and GOST norms.

My best regards,

Ali Duranel

Enkomak Foreign Trade Ltd. Sti.

Ankara Road 25th Km. 42002 Konya/Turkiye

Tel:   00 90 332 271 31 91

Fax:  00 90 332 271 31 97

Web: www.enkomak.com.tr
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
What is wrong with these people? Why are you posting this in this thread?
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
bump
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
hello!!
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
??
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by dikak: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
i will like you to contribute to the success of making agricultural produts available in very large market
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by viperman: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hi Dilak,
Tell me more about this business at lexfrosty @ yahoo.com
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by slimes(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2009
One million Naira is not an easy amount of money to come by. I have interst but your manner of approach to you potential investors is rude. Please give an overview of what you'll use our money for.
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by sonety2k(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
Viperman good luck in all your undertaking
Re: Investment: Business Partners Needed by jamace(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
Is this thread not supposed to be in the archives by now? This is a damn belated information.

(1) (Reply)

Wk13 3/3 Sure Nap / Great Prices For Stunning Laminate Floors / Whattsapp Training For Those Interested In Small Chops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.