Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Survey Regarding Investment/business Opportunities In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Survey Regarding Investment/business Opportunities In Nigeria (581 Views)

Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria / . / Investment: Business Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey Regarding Investment/business Opportunities In Nigeria by mpaudena: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
My name is Mackens Audena. I am a student at University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business. I write today to ask that you ask the members of your organization to take this very brief survey about the market information research services for Africa.

I am sure that you would agree that Africa presents tremendous opportunities and challenges. One of the most fundamental challenges to the available opportunities is lack of information. One of the ways in which development inducing investment into Africa can be assisted is through providing access to market information to investors and entrepreneurs. Through this survey I am trying to ascertain the demand for this market information.

The survey should take no more than one minute, but will be very helpful in providing information. Please pass the link on to your friends. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=kjzmwysbxzsb5tx960294

(1) (Reply)

Discount On Services / Your One-stop Video Production Company / Forex Signal Service/manage Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.