Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL (880 Views)

Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Massive Recruitment 2013 At ICSL For Fresh And Experienced Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL by lexmarkng: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Please can some on give me an insight of the company or bank integrated corporate services limited is recruiting for. I have an interview on Wednesday for the post of a direct sales Manager. Please your comments will be appreciated. What are the likely question and lets no if you have gone for the interview before.
Re: I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
@OP welcome to modern slavery...
Re: I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL by lexmarkng: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Hayjaycity pls explain what you mean by modern slavery. Are they not ok or what. please reply
Re: I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL by dyfaze: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2012
lexmarkng: @Hayjaycity pls explain what you mean by modern slavery. Are they not ok or what. please reply
what hayjaycity was trying to tell u is that most DSA job's compensation is based on commission once you met the target... Beside, most DSA jobs I know are based on contract.. May God see u through..
Re: I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2012
dyfaze: what hayjaycity was trying to tell u is that most DSA job's compensation is based on commission once you met the target... Beside, most DSA jobs I know are based on contract.. May God see u through..

I deliberately not replied him, I want him to go and learn for himself...you don't need to tell a blind man that rain is falling...how else does he want me to put it?..
Re: I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL by dyfaze: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2012
Hayjaycity:

I deliberately not replied him, I want him to go and learn for himself...you don't need to tell a blind man that rain is falling...how else does he want me to put it?..
lol..I like ur style my guy... A word is enough for a wise anyway...
Re: I Have An Interview For The Post Of A Direct Sales Manager On Wednesday At ICSL by lexmarkng: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
I Just found out that it is not a contract job. It has everything, both pension, housing and health. My friend was interviewed today.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee In Ibadan / Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted / NDDC Invitation For An Interview. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.