Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. (7039 Views)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by STEVENcrack(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Do you have minimum of 2:1 or Upper credit?Are you 28 years old or below?If yes,then this opportunity is for you!Register now on www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank or walk into ICS office at 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association avenue obanikoro busstop ilupeju by 8am on Thursday 20th Aug 2015 to participate in the ongoing recruitment (Test & Interview) for ICS Job Fair,Africa's biggest!Come with original copies of WAEC result,birth cert,FSLC,BSC/HND/ND,NYSC cert,ID,a passport photo & updated CV.Please come dressed in suit.Kindly pass on if you have gone through ICS Talent Bank assessment. Thank you
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by ladyJ22(f): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2015
i passed access bank interview through ICSL for almost three month now no call for induction and you people are not doing anything abt it. i hv done all my documentation n SHL online test. well still hoping to hear from you people
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by osemwengie1: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
ladyJ22:
i passed access bank interview through ICSL for almost three month now no call for induction and you people are not doing anything abt it. i hv done all my documentation n SHL online test. well still hoping to hear from you people
. A friend of mine just started with access bank this month. He got it through this this guys but its contract
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by missKiffy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
STEVENcrack:
Do you have minimum of 2:1 or Upper credit?Are you 28 years old or below?If yes,then this opportunity is for you!Register now on www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank or walk into ICS office at 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association avenue obanikoro busstop ilupeju by 8am on Thursday 20th Aug 2015 to participate in the ongoing recruitment (Test & Interview) for ICS Job Fair,Africa's biggest!Come with original copies of WAEC result,birth cert,FSLC,BSC/HND/ND,NYSC cert,ID,a passport photo & updated CV.Please come dressed in suit.Kindly pass on if you have gone through ICS Talent Bank assessment. Thank you
Am just seeing this message now, had it been I saw it earlier I would have participated
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by 8182yep: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yours is three months, mine is two yrs + now -quote author=ladyJ22 post=37141982]i passed access bank interview through ICSL for almost three month now no call for induction and you people are not doing anything abt it. i hv done all my documentation n SHL online test. well still hoping to hear from you people [/quote]
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Seamareggae(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

Two years ? shocked

It took my brother one year to get a job through icsl, he started this month at access bank ..

Dunno why yours is taking long ..

Is it contract or full time staff
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by STEVENcrack(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
missKiffy:

Am just seeing this message now, had it been I saw it earlier I would have participated
Its noT late yet....just apply online, if u met d above criterion u wud be invited foR test. Interview and documEntations.
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by STEVENcrack(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
ladyJ22:
We are still waiting on our client. It requires due protocol. We would definitely get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Happiness87(f): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
i was invited last week, but rescheduled due to my unavailability , have not heard from them again
STEVENcrack:

Its noT late yet....just apply online, if u met d above criterion u wud be invited foR test. Interview and documEntations.
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by STEVENcrack(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
i was invited last week, but rescheduled due to my unavailability , have not heard from them again
Hello happiness,
Please try to re-apply for the talent bank.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Kazmaz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

Two years ? shocked

It took my brother one year to get a job through icsl, he started this month at access bank ..

Dunno why yours is taking long ..

It is possible....very very possible cus it happened to me too. Your brother might be very lucky or probably its a man know man thing.
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by somight: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls, I was unable to register for Bank Talent 1.0. I try to register but the respond was that I did not meet the requirement.
Pls, what are the requirements?
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Seamareggae:

Is it contract or full time staff

Full time staff.
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Kazmaz:

It is possible....very very possible cus it happened to me too. Your brother might be very lucky or probably its a man know man thing.

He doesn't know anybody, he just got lucky ..
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by ladyJ22(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
STEVENcrack:

We are still waiting on our client. It requires due protocol. We would definitely get back to you as soon as possible.

they have called some of my friends last month. we did and pass the interview togather. dn't know why dey are calling people one one
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by preetygina: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
pls when is the closing date for d talent bank application n has any date been fixed for training?
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
his is an experienced hire position. Individuals without the prerequisite skills need not bother to
apply. Freelance experience may however suffice.

The PHP Developer will be performing mostly new development 80 - 90. The candidate will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing web-based applications using PHP / Perl / HTML / CSS / SQL / and JavaScript where data is shared between multiple applications.

Core Responsiblilities
This PHP Developer is expected to write cutting edge web application using highly object oriented PHP 5 code and collaborate with project management and quality assurance staff on the release of multiple web projects.
Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications.
Design and develop web products using PHP
Implement new features and maintain existing codebase
Follow coding standards and best practices
Assist with APIs to integrate with legacy client applications and current open standards
Contribute to product planning
Collaborate with interface and graphic designers for user experience implementation

Requirements:

• Passion for creating high-quality user experiences and extraordinary customer interactions
• 2+​ years of PHP/​MYSQL application development experience
Experience working with an MVC framework such as Symfony, Zend, Yii, and CodeIgniter
• Strong PHP, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, and CSS design and programming skills
• Must be proficient with MySQL and be able to write moderately complex queries, work with stored procedures, views, triggers, etc
Experience writing SQL queries
• Object Oriented Programming with the understanding of an MVC framework architecture
• Interface experience XML, SOAP, REST
• Extensive experience with application design, integration, and deployment in an integrated global environment
• Must be able to communicate technology ideas and issues to team members and management.​

Qualification:

OND/B.Sc in relevant field
Minimum of two year experience in similar role
Relevant Qualifications will be an added advantage.send your CVs to efo_s@yahoo.com

Agency/Employer: Ecumenical Technology Limited
Town or City: Ogun (Ifo)
Sector: IT
Related Job Titles: Web Applications Developer,Software Application Developer
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 2 years
Accommodation: Readily Available
Deadline: 4-09-2015
Salary: Not specified
Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by Cutedelly: 2:06pm On May 02, 2017
STEVENcrack:

for how long

(1) (Reply)

Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Jumps From 27.1% In Q2 2020, 33.3% In Q4 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.