Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) (1804 Views)

Son Of Sheikh Zakzaky, Others Martyred In Al-Quds Day Procession In Zaria / Muslims In Al-jannah / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sisterfatie(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: sister fatie, when i was a child growing up, nanny or house help as you may be thinking was not a thing popular.

duh. I was talking about ur mentor,u know he had a nanny don't u?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by tintingz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sister fatie:
duh. I was talking about ur mentor,u know he had a nanny don't u?
Hope you are not high on something
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sweetnecta: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
@sister fatie; i dont know a mother who sleeps with her son. i definitely dont know a grandma who sleeps with her grandson. do you know any, sister fatie?

it pains me to 'rite sister and be referring to you.

you are so honest it show so much that you are keeping secrets from your parents.

what will the worshipers of the God you say is not existing gonna do to you? i see how bold you are; scared of mere mortals who are submitting to yhat very God.

when i was your age, i will not do anything i can not do in front of my family. i guess atheists are wimps and full of lies in front of their parents.lying must be what you guys believe.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sisterfatie(f): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: @sister fatie; i dont know a mother who sleeps with her son. i definitely dont know a grandma who sleeps with her grandson. do you know any, sister fatie?

it pains me to 'rite sister and be referring to you.

you are so honest it show so much that you are keeping secrets from your parents.

what will the worshipers of the God you say is not existing gonna do to you? i see how bold you are; scared of mere mortals who are submitting to yhat very God.

when i was your age, i will not do anything i can not do in front of my family. i guess atheists are wimps and full of lies in front of their parents.lying must be what you guys believe.
well well well u've never heard of mothers who molest their kids? Or NANNIES(u ignored dat didn't u?) who molest their wards? Yet u claim to be knowledgeable.
And the lying to my parents thingy, u don't even have any pity for an 18 y.o who's living with muslims who believe that this sex addicted, warmongering, misogynist,paedophillic man is a prophet.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by tintingz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
^^ are you still on that alcohol drinking?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by ParisLove2(f): 2:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Who and what made him think that thing he met in the cave was angel Gabriel as it never introduced itself?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2012
joey4jo:
Well I guess they are not offended by it, as a muslim on the other hand this is very offensive, hence the reason why it should be closed.
The point you guys fail to get into that skull is,
Just because the christain folk doesn't find mocking of his religion offensive doesn't mean muslims should also fell the same way
And
Either the christain folk is scared or plain out just don't care I don't know what the reason is when ever a topic like the one you refered to is opened, they don't say anything against it..
I saw the topic you are talking about but I did not reply, because I respect other people belief, just as I expect them to respect mine, besides muslims believe in all the prophets christain believe in. So its wrong and would make me a hyprocrite to reply to such a topic.
So please respect is all I ask.
fight with intellect and disabuse people mind from the things they don't like about you belief. Your attitude show you guys are afraid of openness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Corpers Association Of Nigeria MCAN Lagos Chapter,meets Here / He Left Islam Because Of This Ayah (verse) / Yasmin Mogahed On Love, Marriage Selecting Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.