Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Poem:why Did You Lie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem:why Did You Lie (1192 Views)

Poem: Why Is Thy Sting? (1 Cor 15:55) / Poem: Why Am I Afraid? / My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem:why Did You Lie by Dospix(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why did u lie?Why did u say u despise the ungodly dressing of our girls?yet u invite them to your room.why do u always shout foul?yet u rare them in your room.why did u say the prostitute is a disgrace to our nation?yet u have slept with all the girls in Africa.why did you slap because i admire the beautiful one when you can't do without her?why did you say you are an angel that fell from heaven?yet you sit with Lucifer drinking codine.you recite the bible from genesis to revelation,yet you don't know the name "Jesus"you hate God-luck Jonathan with much disgust,yet Saddam Hussein is your mentor.why does the sight of Amina's mango irritate you?yet you pay to see it.why do you hate me for dreaming to be like the wheel barrow pusher in my village,yet Somalia is your perfect country.why do you despise dirty people? Yet,you take your birth once in six month.my name is Samuel Nigeria and these are my crimes.

(1) (Reply)

The Overdose --- A Short Story By Miss_fibre / Half Of A Yellow Sun / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.