Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Importing Job!!! Apply Now - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Importing Job!!! Apply Now (1243 Views)

Wants To Start Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.SA&CHINA Cheap Urself? / Importing Items That Sell Fast To Nigeria / How I Started Importing Jeweries,phones,laptops And Wristwatches From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Doughbase importation
company.......

The above name company
located in the city of Ilorin,
kwara state, deal in the
importation of various goods
most especially from china..
they now need partner from
various states in Nigeria so
that such body or person
interested will benefit as a
good guarded partner in the
importation business.

If you are interested in been
a partner kindly send
"importing job" as the subject
of the message to b 4 billgate
at gmail . com. And by that
you are almost a partner.
Start now because they said
limited numbers are needed.....
And by monday morning
before 9a.m, you should
check your inbox
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
scamers has turn every gud and important info to what we can be douting al cos they do use the format too. So , I didnt say u shd blieve me an inch but give a trial and see if u wil nt be convince.

If you are interested in
been
a partner kindly send
"importing job" as the
subject
of the message to b 4
billgate
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
the bad boys called scamers has turn every gud and important info to what we can be douting al cos they do use the format too. So , I didnt say u shd blieve me an inch but give a trial and see if u wil nt be convince.

If you are interested in
been
a partner kindly send
"importing job" as the
subject
of the message to b 4
billgate
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by IykeD(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
You are funny man, u keep opening threads with same stuff. Why not state it here that it's an e-book you are selling?
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
Am nt just doing this,i want to try and share it with u guys.Success lys in trial. How we made it... Thiz isnt a joking info. Alot of nigerian stil need this as some has gotten it and its realy working 4 them. This is a chance
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Am nt just doing this,i want to try and share it with u guys.Success lys in trial. How we made it... Thiz isnt a joking info. Alot of nigerian stil need this as some has gotten it and its realy working 4 them. This is a chance.
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by IykeD(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
In your advert, you said you needed partners to start an import biz for an undisclosed "goldmine" products from china and peeps replied you to know the kind of products you are talking about and alas it was an invitation to pay for an e-book on how to start import business. I am not saying it's bad but then, you shouldn't have deceived people into writing you. cheers!
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Just a way of making us knw how big and important the chance is. You can nw be the boss of ur own importation business,
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
still on
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by feco300: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hello send details dynamicimpact09@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by b4billgate: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
This is to inform anybody that have interest in starting importation business by getting the importation report as the wayout, should therefore order now as the promo that last for two weeks is on starting from today 19th, just #1500 instead of #3000. Now,only heaven help those that wish to help themself. Wait no more.
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by solosamste(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2012
More gace to u on ur importation job

1 Like

Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by afrokid(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello. Since you said you need partner from all states, why not let us contact you so we can discuss business. Thanks, tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
Re: Importing Job!!! Apply Now by justyinka(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2012
Are you planning to ship some cars or containers to Nigeria or you have some cars or containers already shipped through the sea and you want to know the arrival date here in Nigeria and how much it will take to get it cleared out of the port.
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent with 7 years of Customs cargo clearance procedure and i will be glad to help you clear your Cars/containers at the Nigerian seaports,our charges are affordable and moderate.
You can contact me via email- justyinka23@yahoo.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or you call +2348171964607, 2348035308511 or BB pin 28646258,skype:justyinka23, Google chat:justyinka23, yahoo chat:justyinka23

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Bulk Books For My Bookshop? / Pet Blowing Machine For Sale / Discount Branded Sportswear, Urbanwear, Beauty Products, Handbags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.