Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! (1461 Views)

Carxus.com - the Best Car Trader website that connects local buyers and sellers! / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2012
You are welcome to cotonou clearing and forwarding Home, Am Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.
we welcome any questions and all your question will be treated properly.
Am always at your service!!!

You can call: 08088807715, 07068108530

Email: walesulax@yahoo.com
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOUR CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by WALE
I help people buy cars from cotonou cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou?
U CAN Email me ;walesulax@yahoo.com OR CALL; 08088807715
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
I help people buy cars from cotonou cars market and take it down to their door steps

mr material: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOUR CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by WALE

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2012

mr material: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOUR CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by WALE

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
mr material: COTONOU CAR buyer, ORDER FOR YOUR CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by WALE

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
COTONOU CAR buyer, ORDER FOR YOUR CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by WALE

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2012

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2012

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=mr material]COTONOU CARS BUYERS, ORDER FOR YOUR CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by WALE
we help people buy cars from cotonou cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou or you need any information kindly
Email me ;walesulax@yahoo.com OR CALL; 08088807715
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
ORDER FOR YOUR CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by WALE

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou
All your inquiries will be given answers

Thanks
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by shegzyventures(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
shegzyventures: Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2012

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2013

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2013
You are welcome to cotonou clearing and forwarding Home, Am Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.
we welcome any form of questions and enquirery and all your question will be treated properly.

Email: walesulax@yahoo.com [/quote]
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2013
we welcome any form of questions and enquirery and all your question will be treated properly.

Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2013
You are welcome to cotonou clearing and forwarding Home, Am Mr Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.
we welcome any form of questions and all your questions will be treated properly.

Email: walesulax@yahoo.co
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by jamp: 9:54pm On May 29, 2013
How much will u take deliver toyota highlander 2003 model to lekki lagos
Re: Cotonou Cars Buyers And Fowarding, Order For Your Car(s) At Affordable Price!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
we welcome any questions and all your question will be treated properly.

(1) (Reply)

Pls In Urgent Need Of Clean Carmy 2001-2005, Or Corolla / Nissan Altima 2008 Model ( Tokunbo) Keyless ... Call me 07063022739 / (sold) 6 Months Used Honda Accord 2002 Coupe(1 Door) ... Sold....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.