Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (102056 Views)

0 / For Your Cotonou Cars/suvs/buses Visit Us @ Polaris Autos Today!!! / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Go Down)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2009
I help people buy cars from cotonou cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What is your favoritez car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

(1)     Call or drop a comment here   or  Email me now to enquire for your dreamz car.

(2)    I will give a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all neccessary document

(3)   You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonou cars market together to buy your car

(4)   You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB,  You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as Zenith bank,Diamond bank, Eco bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car.

HOW IT WORK

Cotonou  Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry wit 5k which will serve as transportation fees and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.

We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search for your favorite car, after we see the car you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit of 20k to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

There are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border were you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car, for security purpose, it is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

Your car will arive Lagos MAXIMUM of  2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You can stay in Cotonou or lodge in a hotel here in badagry or stay in my place till your car arrive or go back to your place after the complete payment and I will take your car down to your place when it arrive

Belows are my contacts

Email               mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

Phone number      08035142036, 08056807475

Better still you can drop your comment here and I promise you instant reply

Thanks
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by mccloud224(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2009
And what if the car gets impounded by customs?Who bears the loss?
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Busuguma(m): 12:57am On May 27, 2009
check toyota matrix 2005 model, how much will it cost and with pictures if possible.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by tadeus9: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2010
I have been away for long, but fully back now. Call me now if you want to buy any types of car from Cotonou at affordable price

you may drop your comment here as well

@ mccloud224

I do legal business, I do not smuggle in cars, I buy car and follow all the legal procedure to take it down here.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by tadeus9: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by elitper: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2010
@Tadeus,
is it possible to get a full-optioned1995/95 honda accord bulldog or 1995 camry across through a legitimate means, with all the papers? I am apprehensive of the fact that those brands do not fall within the 10 yrs permitted. If it is possible send the cost implication and terms to aberubioke@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by tadeus9: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ elitper

I have sent you an email check ur box.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2010
smiley ;d
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by carsNcars: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hello how much will you get me a toyota avalon 2k model xls and xl. With and without duty. Let me know d price of 1997 camry too LE.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Onocity: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
How much will it cost to get this 1993 Honda civic Esi to my door step in Lagos?

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
@carsNcars

Budget 1.2million for clean and nice 2002 toyota avalon full options wit reasonable mileage. The given price will Land your car to Lagos including original custom duty papers. How soon do you want to buy the car?

Budget 750k for clean and neat 97 camry. This price will land it to lagos

You can call me on 08035142036

@ Onocity

Budget 500k - 550k for clean and neat 93 Honda civic, this price will Land it to lagos.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Onocity: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Tadeus, the civic I am looking for is exactly like the one in the above picture, are we on the same page? Two doors, two seats,,
And can you please post some pics of the ones you have seen? manual or auto transmission?
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ onocity

I'm very sorry, I don't have any pictures of the car wit me, but I promise to get some for you soon
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by methodman(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2010
How much for a Madza 626 2007 model.

Kindly aend me pix and cost to service@ewealthnetwork.com

Thanks.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ methodman

I have sent you a mail,check your box ,
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by iGuru1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ Tadeus,
I need to know the prices of Vonagon/LT bus.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by methodman(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ Tadeus

am yet to receive the mail about the mazda 626 2007 model, You can as well send it to shebay8@yahoo.com

In case you cant get 2007 model, 2001 model will do anyway,

Thanks
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
@methodman

you can check your email box now, just resend it now.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2010
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Onocity: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2010
Okay, but please lets make hay while the sun shines. Waiting, !
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2010
hello mr tadeus, how much can i get a vw bora or jetta, pls lemme have details with picture sent to phemmyamosoo@yahoo.com.
i am expectig a very competetive price from you.
good day.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ opepo

Be more specific, tell me the year model of vw bora or jetta you want to buy?

Thnaks.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
1999 model of jetta
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by figment232(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
dumpers needed urgently for hire call 08035420177 or 08059268461

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123)

Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... / Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.